Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

*Hannah POV*

          I look at my review mirror to see more traffic behind me, and in front of me there was more traffic. I was stuck in traffic and it’s been three hours. Luke was with his daughter and the thought of her made me more angry and sad. I cried myself to sleep last night after Luke told me what he had found out. I left the house at about six in the morning so that I wouldn’t have to see Luke. I was called in to do some photo shoots so I went. After the photo shoot all I needed to do was go to sleep at Luke’s house, but at the same time I didn’t want to go back home; so I called Ashton and asked him if I could stay at his place. Ashton said yes and told me to come over. We were going to watch some movies and talk about stuff. One thing I knew was Ashton was the best person to talk to. After I came out of rehab I called him and he had good choices of words. Calum was going to come over too so it was going to be the three us. Michael would come if weren’t so lazy and well you know lazy.

            As I was stuck in traffic I was thinking about everything that was going on with Luke and I. There was so much drama right now and all I wanted was what we had before. When everything was peaceful and all that mattered was that we were in love. Sighing i rest my head on the steering wheel. Looking up I see cars were starting to move. Finally I get to Ashton’s house to see Calum already there. Parking my car behind Calum’s I get out and knock on the door. Ashton answers the door and hugs me tightly. I step into the house that was cold and shield from the hot weather outside.  I hug Calum and we all sit down on the leather couch. Ashton makes some popcorn while Calum brought the drinks, and I brought myself.

            We were all cuddled up together under the blanket watching some horror movie. I sequel when the stupid bitch goes in the basement and gets killed, while Ashton and Calum hug each other squishing me in the hug. We all scream when the girl gets demon possessed and her head turns a full 360 turn.

“Jesus Christ turn it off!!” Calum yells covering both of our eyes. Ashton turns off the TV and we all sit there shocked.  

“We’re home!!!!!!” we all yell and we hug each other. Opening our eyes we see Michael and Luke staring at us like we are crazy. We all stand up and I hug Michael. I ignore Luke and go to the kitchen to get something to eat. Back in the living room Luke was telling all the boys about what he had just found out. As I’m hearing the story again tears spill down my cheek and I grasp the counter top for support. A sob escapes my lips and I start crying harder. I get all my things and try to get out of there.

“Hannah what are you doing?” Luke asks worried.

“I’m sorry, thanks for letting me come over Ashton, see you boys later.” I run out the door and get in my car. I drive as fast as I could back to Luke’s house. When I get there I run into the house only to bump into another boy.

“Sorry.” I look up from the ground to see Grace. I push past her and go into Luke’s room. I take out my suitcase and pack up all my things. After all my things were pack I start loading the stuff into the taxi outside the house. Luke comes into the room shocked.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!” he yells grasping my hands making me stop from shuting the bag.

“Let go of me Luke!” I yell trying to push him away from me.

“No. what are you doing Hannah!”

“I’m going to stay with Gemma for a couple weeks! I can’t be around this environment Luke, it stresses me out!” I take my hands out of his grasp and walk out of the room with my bag. I get in the taxi and tell him to drive me to Ashton’s house. I texted Ashton telling him that if he would let me stay at his house until I can call Gemma and make plans to stay with her. Thankfully Ashton said that his house was always open to me. When I get there he helps me with my bags and helps me to get settled in.   I sit down on the bed and look down at my phone to see a text from Luke.