Chapter Twenty Three

*Hannah POV*

          “How do you feel about yourself Hannah?”

“I guess I feel worthless.”

            “And who makes you feel loved?”

“Well that’s an easy answer. Luke.”

            “What would you do if he left you?”

“He never would leave me.”

            “Are you sure of this?”

“Positive. He promised me, Luke never breaks a promise.”

            “People aren’t perfect Hannah. Luke will break that promise.”

“NO, he would never lie to me! You’re wrong!”

            “Maybe but how can you be sure?”

“Because his love for me is so much bigger than words can say.”

            “You have to learn how to depend on yourself Hannah. Luke won’t always be there for you.”

“I know that, but he’s always been there. I just don’t know how life would be if I didn’t know him. What if we didn’t get partnered up for that stupid school project? We would have never met and never would have crossed paths. The thought of it scares me.”

            “Who do you think you would be as a person?”

“Sorry I don’t understand what you’re asking me.”

            “If you never met Luke Hemmings how do you think that your life would be different?”

“I guess I would be living in England by myself. Visiting Harry and Gemma more often than I do now. Maybe have a boyfriend, not be a model maybe. I’m not sure.”

            “Well maybe that’s what you need to find out Hannah. Who would you be if you didn’t met Luke Hemmings.”

*Three Years Before. Luke and Hannah Never met each other.*

          I walk through this god forsaken school looking at all the stereotypes. Keeping my head down I walk to my class. Then I see him, Luke, Luke Hemmings. The football star, Mr. popular.  Right by his side was Ashley Hood, his girlfriend. Following his lead was his three bitches. Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford.  I keep walking to my class with black ray bans covering my green eyes and a beanie hiding most of my hair. Then I feel a body collided with mine. Look up I see the little bitch Luke Hemmings, Himself.

“Watch where you’re going, babe.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t take all the space in the hall way you asshole, and don’t call me babe.” I shove past him and walk to my class. I was fuming with anger. He’s just so aggravating. Taking a seat in biology I look around to see the usual teenagers making trouble. I look down at my hands and play with them. Sunglasses were still over my eyes and I was still in a bad mood. Life was not much fun right now. Taking a deep breath I watch the teacher come in the room and start teaching the class.

            After class I walk out and decide to sign myself out so that I could do whatever I wanted to do. Walking out of the school gates I start to walk to a music record shop that I found out about. When I got there I bought about fourteen records the man that owned the store was a sweet guy who was about in his sixties. He told me about all the concerts he went to back in the seventies and eighties.  After the record shop I went home to see my step mother and father not there. They left me a note that they left for New York for the week. Sighing I go to my room and sit down on my bed. Looking around I feel so very lonely. I hated feeling lonely; it made me think of my mom’s death. Tears run down my face as I think about my mother’s death. My phone started to ring and I look to see that it was Harry calling me.