Chapter Three

Chapter Three

*Luke POV*

"No way." I breathe out.

"That's what I said "

"So she's using her step mums last name?"

"Yup"

"Wow this is shocking."

"I don't want to say this but I'm jealous." I look at Ashley confused.

"Why?"

"Well for one Harry Styles is her older brother."

"Who's Harry Styles again?"

"He's twenty two and he owns one of the biggest companies in the world. He's also gorgeous." Ashley says in a fan-girl voice.

"Oh well don't show this to anyone else. She clearly doesn't want anyone to know."Ashley nods her head and we go in to my house no longer discussing what we just found out.            

The next day I looked for Hannah. I finally found her in the courtyard behind the school smoking a cigarette. I smirk and walk over to her. 

"Hello Ms. Styles".

"What did you just say?" she says angrily

"Ms. Styles." She looks at me with panic in her eyes and she was pacing back and forth.Her beautiful green eyes are no longer sparkling green they were now a dark color almost black.

"Don't you ever call me Hannah Styles, if you do I'll make your life a living hell."

"Is that a threat?" I ask angry

"No. That's a promise." Then before I could think and clear my mind she knees me in the stomach. I bend over in pain and hold my stomach. She kneels down and whispers in my ear"And if you're as smart as I think you are, you won't tell anyone about this." I stand up to see Hannah walking away as if nothing happened. The pain in my stomach was so bad I throw up. If she thinks that she is going to make me life a living hell, just wait what I have in store for her.

*Hannah POV*       

 Alright the kneeing him in the stomach was a bit too much, but if Harry found out that someone knew I was his sister you would go to my funeral to hear the minister saying"In loving memory of Hannah Styles, she left this earth because she couldn't do what her brother wished." I get chills of the thought and suddenly my mum comes to mind. Anne. Everyone knew that Harry went downhill after mum died. Now there was only two things he cares about the most me and his company. My dad and Harry haven't talked since my dad got remarried. Gemma also doesn't talk to Harry, but that's a long story I never got round to understanding. Deciding that this day was annoying me I ditch school and go to the record store. Beside  every time I went to the record store it felt like home.

"Hello Hannah."

"Hi Johnny." I smile at the old man politely. Johnny was the owner of the record store.

"You've come to buy a new record?" I laugh and nod my head.

"Yeah. Do you have The Ramones?"

"Which record?"

"First." He nods his head and goes to the back. While he was looking for the record I look at old Blondie records.

"You're really lucky Hannah I had just one left." I smile with excitement as he hands me that record.

"Thank you sooooo much Johnny!!" I hug him and he laughs. I pay for the record and walk to my house. When I get home I see Luke sitting on one of the front porch chairs.