Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

*Hannah POV*

            I sit on my bed and look at the red wall. I have been looking at this wall for the past two hours trying to figure out my mess of a life. Miranda came to see me once every two hours because she thought I was going to kill myself or something. But no I've just been looking at the same wall. Angered with myself I get up grasp my keys and jacket and drive to Luke's house. He answers the door half awake and only in his boxers. Well he got a bit more build then again the last time I saw him shirtless was when we were seventeen. He smiles at me weakly and opens the door a bit more.

"Come in Hannah."

"No. I don't want to come in. I just need you to answer one question."

"What is the question?"

"Why did you kiss me? Was it to show your love or did you just do it to prove something to yourself?"

"I kissed you because I love you Hannah. It wasn't to prove something to myself or you."

"You can't do that Luke." He looks at me confused and then he shuts the door behind him so that we are both outside.

"And why not?"

"You have a girlfriend who you have been with for two years. I have a boyfriend. We can't be doing this. And other than that every time I am with you I feel so much hatred towards me."

"You don't have a boyfriend Hannah, and I understand why you feel like that. But Hannah I love and if that isn't enough then I don't know what is."

"What are you talking about? I do have a boyfriend. You can't fix me Luke. It's not your job."

"That's a lie and we both know it. I'm going to make it my job to fix what I broke." Luke says in a sterner voice.

"What do you mean it's a lie? And I'm not a doll that is broken. I'm a human that was hurt by your words." I say in a shaky voice.

"Hannah first off you would never go out with a guy like that unless you were having sex with them or just doing it because you are being forced. Beside I know that you aren't a doll. I hurt you with my words and I know it was wrong but I will fix my mistakes."

"That's rude to say considering your going out with Barbie. And it's fine that you are trying to fix your mistakes but I don't want you to make it your mission to fix me. I can fix myself." He sigh and places his hands on my waist.

"Just tell me the truth Hannah. I promise not to say anything or to say a thing to anyone." He whispers pulling my body closer to his.

"Fine your right he's my fake boyfriend we are the power couple of the modeling world." I sigh kinda ashamed of myself. Luke sighs and removes his hands from my waist. We both stand there quiet and looking at each other. It felt like an eternity staring at each other until Luke smashes his lips on mine. I was taken back and stood there shocked. My eyes flutter closed and then I wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss turned from gentle and passionate to a hot steamy make out session. I jump and wrap my legs around his torso. The make out was stopped by a female scream. We both pull away and I put my feet back on the ground. Kaitlin was standing there with tears streaming down her face and fists balled up. Luke pushes me away and I pull down my shirt that was riding up.

"What is this?" She screams in a voice that makes me want to punch her in the face. Luke sigh and goes inside the house with her. Awkwardly standing there was not the smartest choice right now so I go back to my car and drive to the beach. The day was cloudy and windy so the ocean was not the best place to be in.

            I sit there and look at the gray ocean. The wind blows through my hair and causes goosebumps to appear on my skin. At that moment I decide that being around my problems was not the best or healthiest choice right now maybe the best choice was to go see Gemma and Harry. Being around Luke brought back feeling I didn't want to have or needed. Everything was happening so fast and I hated the feeling of not being in control.

"I thought that this is where I would find you."  I nearly scream but I see that it's just Luke. He sits down next to me and we both look at the gray ocean. We don't say anything we just stay quiet and look at the nature surrounding us. I enjoyed the silence between us and I felt calm.

"How did you I would be here?" I whisper hugging my knees to my chest.

"That night when I went to your house to find you on the front porch crying, I asked you if you wanted to go somewhere else. I drove you to this beach. That was the day I found out I was in love with you." He says staring at me with loving eyes.

"Why do you do this to yourself Luke? Why are you so convened that we will be together again?"

"Because when you love someone enough you are willing to put up with all their bullshit." He was quoting me. I laugh quietly and then get up. He gets up with me and then he pulls me closer to his body.  He kisses me forehead and tears escape my eyes. He hushes me and traces circles on my back.

"I'm so sorry Hannah. Sorry you have to feel this pain." He whispers quietly

"I'm just sorry that you can't feel my love anymore." I say so quietly that you can't hear it, but he managed to hear me.

"One day Hannah. We'll both learn to love each other again. Our love might be different but one day they will be the same."

What! do you guys think Hannah will let her self love Luke again or will he fail her?

to clear somethings up Luke hasn't told Hannah that he broke with his girlfriend. but Hannah and Francisco are still together.