Chapter Five

Chapter Five

*Hannah POV*

He lays me down on the bed and I was so drunk I could barely remember undressing myself. Before he can ask how I'm doing he thrusts into me and not gently. I bit my lip so that I could stop myself for screaming his name. My nails dig in his back as he goes in a faster pace. I start to move my hips with his making him groan and try to hold down my hips. Luke starts to hit my g-spot making me moan his name. I start to feel the familiar sense of pleasure wash over me and the screams for my mouth start to become whimpers and soft moans. "I'm close." I whisper feeling my body start to shake. He answers me with moan as he continues to thrust. My toes start to curl and a very loud scream escapes my mouth. Luke releases himself and then lies next to me. Sweat drenched our bodies and the hot air around us makes us breathe harder. "Best sex ever" Luke says laughing. I weakly laugh and then bring my body closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and hear his fast heartbeat. I fall asleep to the sound of Luke's heart beat. Which felt so right in my heart and soul.

*Luke POV*

*2 weeks later*

I collapse next Hannah and laugh."You just beat me at a game of football." She laughs and then rolls over so that she is on top of me.

"Funny that you're the captain of the football team and I who hate football beat you!" I push her off of me and I start to tickle her sides. She laughs and tries to get out of my grip."NO! L-LUKE STOP! IT'S STARTING TO HURT!! SIX PACK!!" she yells trying to get me off of her. I stop and kiss her lips. She kisses back without thought and pulls me closer to her. No we weren't dating or in a relationship, but we do kiss a lot and do other things, so basically we were fuck buddies.

"Jane." I deep voice says above us. Hannah pushes me off of her and stands up to look at Harry. I stand up and smile awkwardly at Harry."Luke I see that you're sucking my sisters face off again." Hannah blushes and hides her face in my shoulder.

"Sorry." I mumble. Harry rolls his eyes and walks into the large house. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her nose."I have to go. I'll see you at nine." She nods her head and kisses my lips once more.

"See you at nine." She mumbles kissing me once more. As she walks away from me I spank her ass, she turns and sticks her tongue out at me.

I drive to Calum's house so that I could hang out with the boys. Since I've been with Hannah so much I've barely seen the boys. When I get to his house we play a bunch of video games and pig out. Calum, Ashton, and Michael go to the kitchen to get more food while I set up the Xbox so that we can play Call of Duty.

"Hey there stranger." I turn around and regret turning around. Ashley was standing there naked, so avoid to drama my back faces her and I shut my eyes.

"Ashley put on some clothing." I say kinda annoyed that she would do this.

"Why?"

"B-b-because I have a girlfriend and I don't to ever see you naked!" Just then I hear three manly screams and Ashley scream.

"Put on some clothing you skank!" Calum yells. Once Ashley left the room crying I open my eyes and face the boys.

"Really Luke?" Ashton asks and I sigh.

"Sorry but that was nasty. Plus I'm with Hannah" I explain and try to recover from what just happened.

"What do you mean you're with Hannah?" Michael asks

"I mean that I'm fucking her, kissing, and all that good stuff." I say kinda awkwardly

"But you are not in a relationship with her?" Calum asks confused

"Umm no?" they all look at me shocked and then Ashton smacks me on the side of the head.

"Ow, what was that for Ash?"

"Luke Hemmings you are with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you're just casually jumping into bed with her? If I had the chance I would claim her mine before someone steals her." Ashton says making every point clear. After all the arguments and rants everyone shuts up and I leave.

When I get to Hannah's house I see her on the porch stairs crying. Without a thought I hug her and calm her down.

"You wanna go somewhere else?" I ask kissing her forehead. She nods her head and we get in my car. Although Hannah was my number one priority what Ashton said to me was on my mind as we drive to the beach. Hannah gets out of the car quickly when we get to the beach, she stands along the shore line and the wind blows her hair. I look at her with complete admiration. Her long brown hair was blowing graceful with the wind and the waves reflect on her green eyes that are turning into an aqua color. I walk over to her and stand behind her. I wrap my arms around her stomach and kiss her neck, and shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me why you were crying?" I whisper

"No." I remove myself away from her and start to undress myself leaving me only in my boxers. "What are you doing?" she asks laughing at me and still crying.

"Going for a swim you going to join me?" she nods her head laughing at me and then we're both in the freezing water. That night until four in the morning we swam around and did all that lovey dovey things that normal couples do. We fell asleep at my house and the next morning I realized that I was in love with Hannah. Which in my case could be good and bad. I'm just going to tell myself that it is good.