Chapter Twenty Nine

Alright this is the first to last chapter and it is very sad. Feel free to cry or sob because when i was writting this i was crying my eyes out. Hope you enjoyed Hannah and Luke's love story.

Chapter Twenty Nine

*Luke POV*

          I sit down next to Calum outside the waiting room and wait for the doctor to give me the ok to go into Hannah’s room.  After two hours I could go into Hannah’s room to see her deliver our child to the earth. Landon was with my mum while Hannah was delivering our second child and I was here for support. Going into the room Hannah weakly smiles at me and I sit down next to her. After Hannah being in labor for twelve hours our baby girl was born with Hannah’s bright greens eyes and golden blond hair. I hold my new born daughter and I could feel tears fill my eyes. Landon comes into the room to meet his new baby sister and he looks at her confused.

“Daddy she looks funny.” I laugh and kiss the top of his head.

“She was just born champ. She’s supposed to look like that.” He scrunches his nose and frowns at his new sister.

“That’s strange but alright.” Hannah laughs weakly and holds her two children in her arms. I sit on the bed next to her and have Landon on my lap while we all look at my green eyed beauty. Hannah and I decided to name her Amelia Jane Hemmings. I choose her first name while Hannah picked her middle name.

            The next ten years were full of Amelia and Landon playing sometimes and trying to get along. Hannah on the other hand was getting sick lately. I would go up to our room to find her in the bathroom puking and convulsing in pain. Thirteen year old Landon would keep Amelia busy so that she wouldn’t see Hannah in pain. Well on a rainy August day I took Hannah to the doctor.  We sat in the doctor office waiting for Hannah’s name to be called but until then I hold Hannah’s hand in mine and prayed that nothing was wrong with the love of my life.

            The doctor called us into the room and Hannah sat down on those bed type things. They asked her all the usual questions about her health and she answered them all. I sat down worried out of my mind thinking of what could be wrong with my wife. The doctor leaves and I sit down next to Hannah and hold her hand in mine. The doctor comes back into the room and gives us a sad smile.

“Mrs. Hemmings there is some bad news. Is there any history of cancer in your family?”

“Um my mother died of cancer.”

“Hannah we found a cancer in your tests.” Hannah gasps and I hold her hand in mine tightly. The doctor tells us that Hannah had bone cancer. He explained everything to us and the options that Hannah could take. When we get back home I called Ashton and told him to take the kids to his house while Hannah rested. He came and took the kids to his house with his kids. I go to our room and I hear Hannah crying. I peak my head through the door and see her on our bed crying and sobbing. I walk into the room and sit down next to her. Wrapping my arms around her I let her cry until she fell asleep. As soon as she fell asleep I started to cry. I sobbed, cried, and went into the guest room to scream. I punched the wall and broke everything in sight. I screamed and broke everything and cried my eyes out. I sunk on the floor and cried my eyes out. The next day I didn’t let anyone into the guest room. The kids came back home but I won’t let them see Hannah until she was ready to tell them what the doctor told her. When they got home my eyes were red and my knuckles were wrapped up so that they won’t see the blood and cuts.

            I was sitting on a chair in mine and Hannah’s room making sure that she was sleeping and that she wasn’t puking. As I was sitting down on the chair I was on my phone talking to Hannah’s family. They all were in shock when I told them that Hannah had the same thing that their mum had when she died. Hannah’s dad was flying to Australia to see her and so were her siblings. When I called my mum I couldn’t stop crying. We agreed that it was better for her to take the kids with her while Hannah’s family came.