Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

*Luke POV*

          I put my suite case in the back of Harry's car and put Nova's bag also. She had black hair and blue eyes. Harry and she were very in love and she was perfect for him. Nova brought the soft side of Harry which I have never seen. We all get in the car and I was in the backseat.

"So Luke you're in a band?" Nova asks turning her body so that she can look at me.

"Yeah it's called 5 Seconds of Summer. Don't ask about how we came up with name please we are really weird guys." She laughs and nods her head. "If you don't mind me asking but what do you do? Like what is your job?"

"It's alright that you ask that. I work as a photographer at Vogue magazine."

"That's cool. Michael says that were can never be on that magazine because we aren't high fashion enough and that we are too good for those magazines." I say casually. Nova laughs and Harry chuckles. The rest of the car ride was full of laughs and the couple singing songs of the band I'm in. I sit in the back embarrassed and hiding my face behind my hands. We finally stop at a gas station and get some junk food and it was my turn to drive.

            Harry and Nova fall asleep in the back which leaves me to drive to the soft music playing in the back around. As I am driving the thoughts of my current place with Hannah comes to mind. As I am driving the memory of us taking a road trip comes back.

*Flashback Two Years Ago*

            Hannah had her hand out to the window and the air was blowing in her face. All Time Low plays in full blast as we are driving to Melbourne, we could have taken a plane there but we thought it would be funner if we took a road trip.

"How much longer till we get to Melbourne?" Hannah asks rolling up the window.

"About six more hours so we still have a long way to go." She nods her head and plays a different song. Ed Sheeran plays softly and I hum the song. Hannah looks over at me and smiles.

"Why don't you sing?"

"I don't think my voice is that good."

"Sing for me."

"No way, I'm not singing for you."

"Please!" she begs pouting her lip. I groan and then starting singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran. After I finish singing Hannah couldn't stop saying how good of a singer I was. That day Hannah inspired me to start a music career.

*End of Flashback.*

            I look at the road and then it starts to rain. Turning on the windshields more flashbacks come into my mind. Of course I try not to think about them. Thinking about them too much makes me scared and anxious. The thought of seeing Hannah around her family makes me think about how she would react when she finds out that I still want her. Before we came to England she told me that she just wants to be friends because back two years ago we got to together and then started dating and then broke up. It was all so fast, our relationship was all so fast and then we took everything so fast. But all at the end I still loved her and wanted us to get back together. Harry wakes up and directs me where to drive to. Finally we stop at a medium house that was a brick house. We all get out and take out all out all our bags.

"Have you meet Harry's family?" Nova asks whispering to me as we follow Harry not too far behind.

"Only his dad, step mum, half brother, Gemma his older sister and Hannah. But I knew Hannah first because, well we know why." I whisper back. Harry opens the door and a little girl with short brown hair comes running to Harry and me. Instantly I recognize her. It was Grace Anne. She smiles at Harry and he picks her up.