Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

*Hannah POV*

          Luke carries me up to my bedroom as we don't detach our lips.  He kisses my neck and pushes me against the wall of my bedroom.  Luke lays me down on my bed and hovers over me. We reconnect our lips and I run my hands through his hair pulling it slightly. He moans my name as I take off any remaining clothing on him. Pretty soon we are both completely naked and Luke is kissing every inch of my body. Luke whispers loving things in my ear so that I could feel love, but all he was doing was making me more sexually frustrated.

"Stop talking and get to it." I say angry that he still hasn't trusted into me.  Luke chuckles and then without so much of a warning he thrust into me. And he doesn't start of gently. I moan and try to keep myself clam. I dig my nails in Luke's back and I arch my head back as he kisses my neck. The bed starts making these bouncing sounds and the headboard hits the wall. I could feel myself caving into my orgasm. I moan and scream out Luke's name as he finishes his climax.

            Luke lays next to me as we both try to regain our normal heart beats and try to breathe normally. I wrap my arms around the sheet and pull it around my now cold body. Luke chuckles seeing me try to get warm so he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. He was warm and cuddly. Luke sings me so random song that I have never heard but I liked the song.

"You know moments like these are what I love the most." Luke whispers kissing my forehead.

"Me too." I say suddenly tried and very sleepily.

"Go to sleep babe. You're tried." I nod my head and cuddle more with Luke until I am fully asleep.

            The next morning Luke was still asleep because of the jet leg so I got up to change into my pj's and go down stairs to watch some TV. I sit down on the couch and watch some random movie. I wasn't sure what the movie was about but I liked it. Luke soon comes down stairs and sits next to me. We both stay silent and just watch FRIENDS. Something was wrong. I could tell because he kept playing with my hands and then messing with his hair.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. What are you talking about? Babe nothing is going on. I'm just here with the women I love." Luke says rambling on and on.

"Luke shut up and tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong Hannah. Drop it." Luke says angry and upset.

"Fine, but don't have to yell at me."

"Sorry babe. Something just came up that i wasn't very happy about."

"Whatever." I stand up and walk into my room. I go into my closet and pick out something to wear.

"What are you doing?" Luke asks coming up behind me and kissing my cheek.

"Going out I need to buy somethings."

"Let me go with you."

"No you can stay here and be the angry person you are."

"Your over reacting babe."

"Maybe but I wanted to wake up to my boyfriend being loving after months being away from me." I sigh and then resting my hands on the bathroom counter. "Sorry i'm just mad because something is bothering you and you won't tell me what it is. Do you not trust me or is it too awkward because we just got together again?" I ask turning around so that I was facing him. Luke was looking down at the ground and playing with his hands."Luke whats going on?" I sigh looking at him.

"Um I just got a call from Calum. He said that Katlien thinks she's pregnant." i gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. I take a moment to realize what Luke just told me.

"I need to got to a photo shoot. I'll see you tonight." I push Luke out of my way and leave the house as fast as I could. Nothing that was about to happen I was ready for.