Author Note

So as you people know Different Love is about to end! It's so bittersweet because i loved writing this book, but the worst part was to come up with different chapters to keep every to keeping reading. Anywhore my other Luke Hemmings book is Fake but if you don't like reading drity things yes i'm coming up with a differ Luke Hemmings book. Not sure what to call it but I hope you guys will read it and like it as much as you liked Different Love. 

       I also am writing a Calum Hood one called She Looks So Perfect. Yes crazy over obbessed title but i hope you guys will like it. Other things i want to talk about is the fact that i've been think about making this book into in sequal , but thats GAYYYYYYY so no. If you don't think it's GAYYY you can comment NOT GAYYYY. Other things i wanted to talk about is the fact that sometime i can't update a lot so if you want to help me update i think we can talk. HAHAHAHAHA yeah right i can't do that. I love writing by myself. Sorry if i got your hopes up. 

     Comment if you want other books to be written such as Ashton Irwin or Micheal Clifford. Love all you even though most of you are silent readers and dont FUCKING comment or talk to me!! Just like my Instagram Follower. you guys are to quiet. Comment You SUX BITCH FOR MAKING HANNAH PREGGERS!! or WHAT THE FUCK WHY YOU MAKE LUKE A MANWHORE. comment something my hoes!! 

     Love You Guys and i hope all you guys will like the end of the story. Hope you will read my other 5 Seconds Of Summer Fanfictions and Maybe One Direction ones too!! Love you all and hope that all you guys are safe and healthy!! Happy birthday if it's your birthday and see you along the future!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!!