Chapter Thirty (Last Chapter and Small A/N)

Last chapter ever!! I loved writing this book for the world of Wattpad to read! Although you may silent readers didn't comment you still read and that was all I needed. Thank you for reading the love story of Hannah and Luke. At the end of this chapter I hope you will want to have a love story like theirs. This story was made up while I was in English class zoning out of the world. As soon as I got home I started to write it and posted my first chapter on Wattpad. I want to thank my best friend Norma for getting me to write on Wattpad even though they are yet to read this book. Still i wanted to thank that beautiful lady. 

     I also wanted to say that without the beautiful Luke Hemmings this book wouldn't be made. Love all you guys I hope you will look back at this book and read it once again for the hell of it. Love all you guys!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty

*Luke POV*

          I finished putting on my black tux and then I look into the mirror. My eyes were blood shoot red and fresh tears were running down my face. There were bags under my eyes and my knuckles were wrapped up in bandages. The night Hannah died my mum took my two crying kids and they took me home. Everyone left my alone and I wreaked everything in sight. Hannah’s entire things were left in place and anyone that would try to touch them I would scream at them to never touches them. Amelia tried touching one of Hannah’s dress and I screamed at her which made her cry. I felt so bad but I didn’t want anyone to touch Hannah’s things. I wanted her smell to stay in our room.

            Walking down the stair I take Amelia’s hand in mine and we walk to the car. The kids go in the back while I drive to the church. Once we get there I see a bunch of people here. I take Amelia’s hand in mine once again and start walking to the church. Landon was already there with Harry. I sit in the front and listen to the preacher say a few words about my wife. Harry and Gemma say something while I sit down total numb. Finally they call me to say a few words about Hannah. Standing up I walk to the pulpit and look out at everyone.

“Hannah and I were just two teenagers that feel in love with each other. Never would I think that I would be so lucky to have had her in my life. She brought me joy and love. Hannah gave me two beautiful children and a wonderful life. When she was dying she told me to tell her a story. To tell you the truth I didn’t know what to tell her. I told her the story of our life together. Her last words were that she loved me. That was all needed to tell myself that she would be fine. Hannah would be alright. I know that as we are here she is looking down at us rolling her eyes at my stupid sobby speech. Hannah is now with her mum I know for a fact that she is happy to be with her again. I wish she was here with me and my kids but life had different plans and that’s fine because we are all going to get through it. Hannah left her print in the world and that was all we need to remember her. Thank you.” I walk off and sit back down next to my kids.

            I watch the men lower my wives casket down into the earth and I hear sobs all around me. Tears were running down my face but I didn’t bother to whip them away. After her funeral everyone goes to my house and I watch everyone bring a bunch of food.  I was in no mood for people saying that they were sorry, so I went to Hannah’s and mine old room. I sit down on our bed and start to cry. From the time everyone was her to the time everyone left I was crying and sobbing. I want Hannah back her with me. I needed her back.

*Four Years Later*

            I watch Landon pass the football to Amelia who was reading and didn’t bother to take off her headphones to hear her brother warn her about the flying football coming her away. I laugh at the sight of them fighting and then sigh when I hear them argue some more. Walking outside I put Landon in a head lock and them trip Amelia. They yell at me and I laugh at them. They both look at me shocked when they hear laugh. It wasn’t everyday that you would hear me laugh. Ever since Hannah’s death it was rear to hear me laugh or sing. I stopped singing after Hannah died. It was just too hard for me. Hannah was the reason I started singing so it was hard for me to sing without her on this earth.