Chapter Twenty Eight

*Hannah POV*

          I wake up at four in the morning to Landon crying. I stand up and walk over to his crib that tonight was on Luke’s side of the bed. I pick him up and cradle him in my arms hushing him quietly. Walking out of the room to let Luke sleep I go to the nursery to sit down on the rocking chair. I cradle him in my arms and kiss his forehead. I hum a song that my mum would sing to me when I was scared or crying. As I am cradling him in my arms I hear someone come into the room. Looking up there stood Harry smiling at me. He walks over to me and sits down on the floor.

“Your singing mum’s song.” He says smiling at me. I nod my head and look back down at my son. I pass my baby to Harry and he holds him carefully. Harry plays with his little fingers and tells me that Luke and I did a good job.  Laughing we both go into the kitchen to see Gemma and my dad. My dad takes Landon out of Harry’s arm and cradles him. My dad was very proud to be a grandfather which made me happy. Passing my phone to Harry I tell him to take a picture of me and my dad. I smile and so does he. After taking the picture I sit down next to Gemma and my dad doesn’t let Harry carry my son.

            When Luke woke up we all decide to go out as a family. For lunch we all go out with my family. It was just Harry, Gemma, Anne Grace,  Luke, Landon, my dad, and me that went out for lunch. Tomorrow Luke and I were going to go out with Luke’s family. My dad wouldn’t let anyone carry Landon. It made me giggle and Luke grumpy when my dad would shoo people away so that he could carry Landon longer. We all sit down and I put Landon in the baby carrier and put the baby carrier next to my dad. As we are all eating and talking my father shushes us and we all turn to see what he is about to say.

“I just wanted to say this when we are all together. Hannah and Luke have brought my beautiful grandson into the world. Luke you have always been part of the Styles family even if you and Hannah aren’t married yet. Notice I said yet.” Those last words made me blush and hide my face in the nape of Luke’s neck. “Anyways I wanted to make this small speak about your mother. If she was still here today she would love Luke as her own and she would love to see her grandson. I know we all wish that Anne could be here to see all of this. So here’s to your mother and the small Hemmings family.” By the end of his speak I was in tears and I hug my dad tightly. Family right now was the thing that was the most important to me at this point in my life.

            After the three weeks my family was in Australia they left back to be in England. My father told me and Luke to keep him updated on his grandson which made me giggle and agree. The next week it was finally just Luke, Landon, and me. I was sitting down on the couch watching a movie while Luke was changing Landon’s dipper. He comes back with our two month old baby and a soaked shirt.

“Babe I told you change his dipper not to bath him.” I laugh and he hands me Landon.

“I did change his dipper he peed all over me.” Luke says scrunching his nose in disgust. I laugh and he marches himself up to our room. I hear the shower turn on and I laugh.

“You made daddy mad baby.” I kiss Landon’s forehead and go up to the nursery. After Landon went to sleep I go to mine and Luke’s room to see him in boxers on our bed. I walk over to him and lay down next to him. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me passionately. Wow it felt like we haven’t kissed in forever since I’ve had Landon. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

            Our heated moment was ruined by Landon crying. I sigh and rest my forehead on his. I get up and put our child back to sleep. When I get back Luke was already asleep and curled up in a ball. These days are just getting harder and harder.

            The next months were hard because of the face Luke and I don’t get any time alone. Landon was now six months and crawling. With him crawling Luke and I were running around the place making sure he doesn’t fall down the stair or go into the kitchen. Luke was in the backyard with his family while I was in the kitchen with Landon on my hip. Liz and I were getting the lemonade and some of baby food for Landon. We go back out side and Luke carries our hyper son. I sit down next to Luke and we all talk about random things.

“Well um I was thinking that maybe Hannah and I could get some time alone because since Landon was born we haven’t been able to be together. So I wanted to ask you and dad if you could take care of Landon.” Luke says talking to his mother.

“I would love to take care of my little munchkin!! Sure I’ll take him for Saturday and Sunday if you’d like honey.”

“Um sure two days then?” Luke asks looking over at me. I nod my head I kiss the top of Landon’s forehead. The next day I pack mine and Luke’s bag in the morning while Liz grasps all of Landon’s things. Soon later we go into the car and I could feel sadness of living my baby. Luke tells me that it’s only for two days but it already feels like two years. When we go the beach house the frist thing Luke does without thinking is to kiss me passionately.

*Three years Later*

            “Landon Edward Hemmings get your little butt in here right now before I get your father to get you!!” I yell from the kitchen. Luke laughs by my side and I frown at him. My husband kisses my cheek and I push him away playfully. Just then a three year old tip tapper is heard on the hard floor. Then my little blond headed blue eye boy turns up in the kitchen with a shy smile on his face. Luke picks him up and sits him down on the counter top.

“Your mummy tells me that you gave flowers to a girl today.” I hug Luke by his torso and he wraps his arms around my back.

“Yes, her name is Kelly.” I giggle and Landon smiles proudly at the two of us. I unwrap my arms from Luke and plant a wet slobby kiss on my child’s cheek.

“Oh my baby is growing up too fast.”

“MUMMY!! I’m a man now!!” I pretend to cry and look at Luke who is filming the whole thing.

“Does that mean you don’t love me anymore?” I asks in a sad voice.

“No, I still love you mummy.” Landon wraps his arms around my neck and I hug him tightly.

“Good because if you didn’t love me anymore I would be very, very sad.”

“I don’t like to see you sad mummy.” He kisses my cheek and I smile at Luke who is smiling at the two of us.

            The Hemmings family was currently at Luke’s cousin wedding and we were seated in the third row. Landon and Luke were about to fall asleep but I pocked their sides to keep them awake. Landon rests his head on my arm and I smile down at him. Luke smiles at me and I smile back. When the ceremony was about to end Landon looks up at me and speaks up in the loudest voice he could use. I guess he thought I couldn’t hear him because of the whispering.

“Mummy uncle Calum told me that kids come for sex. What is sex and why do babies come from it?”  I cover his mouth and Luke looks over at Calum and Michael who are laughing. Everyone stares at us and I whisper a sorry. After the ceremony I smack Calum on the side of the head and he hides behind Landon. Luke laughs and pulls me in for I kiss. As we are kissing I hear Landon yell with Michael a ‘ew’. I laugh and kiss both of their cheeks that they clean off and run off. I look back my husband to see him smiling at me.

“What are you smiling about?”

“You’re pregnant again.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Hannah quiet lying I found the test in the bathroom.”

“Fuck I wanted it to be a surprise.” Luke laughs at my disappointment and then kisses me once more.

“Let’s have a girl this time.” I giggle as he carries me bridal style to the car. Life was wonderful right now and nothing else could change it.

            Back at home Luke and I sit down on the couch watching Landon dancing off his sugar high. Luke put on the song Bust a Move and started dancing with Landon. I laugh as the two dance around making up their own moves. Landon tugs on my finger and I get up to dance with them. At the end of the night we end up asleep on the couch watching Finding Nemo.