The End... Or is it?

Some people bring out the best in you. Some bring out the worst and some bring out the most. I'm very lucky to have people around me that can bring the most out of me. You have to love and appreciate these kind of people.

It's been 5 years since Edward found his true mate, since Nicolia and I got together. And 5 years Iost someone that means everything to me. I have never forgetten Logan. I have never forgetten how he looked my eyes and told me to be happy. I miss him in every step of my life. 

He was one of the few people who you can't forget no matter what happens. I knew that I had to do something for him, anything. So when someone came into my life with big shining blue eyes and a smile that shows you how special he really is, I knew who reminded me that moment. So I did what I thought the best and named him after the person who gave his life for me.

"Logan! Eat you vegetables too!" I yelled with a fake anger to my 4 years old son.

But like always he laughed at me and ran to his father.

"Don't you think he is just like Logan?" Nicolia laughed and made him sit on his lap.

"I know right. God he is so stubborn." I sighed.

Then my lovely friend Megan burst in and glared at me.

"What did I do?" I asked 

"Ava is crying like CRAZY and because of that I'm about to lose my mind. You need to come right NOW!" she said with a tired voice.

I laughed and went with her to the nursery. I walked up to 4 months old baby and took her to my arms. She stopped crying right away.

"Oh why are you crying my little baby."  whispered smiling. I named our son so Nicolia wanted to name our little girl himself and I can't say ı didn' love the name. Ava...

"How the hell can you do that? I mean I know you are her mother and all but she doesn't stop crying until you take her to your arms." she said astonished.

"What can I say we have an amazing ound with her. Isn't that right baby?" she smiled at me or I guess tried to. I can't believe I have a beautiful daughter as her. I must be blessed. I don't know how can she do that but she is able to read my mind and show me things that loves seeing around her sometimes. She is going to be very powerful one day.

Don't understand me wrong. We still have a lot of problems. We maybe reunited the species but there are still more evil forces out there that haven't gotten over my uncle's, their leader's death. Most of them joined me and we are ruling with Nicolia to seven kingdoms but some of them still trying to find a way to bring him back. But I will make sure that they won't do such a thing. They still believe that but I know that he is dead. I did this to him. I am not always proud of the things that I did but I know one thing that my family is the most important thing in my life and I will never let anybody hurt them.

"You are thinking about him, arent you?" I heard the soft voice behind me

"Yes. But I won't let anyone hurt my family. Not again." I said with a powerful voice.

"Ocean. You are the Queen of Seven Kingdoms. You are the most powerful creature in the universe and I know that you won't let anyone urt us. Stop thinking about these things anymore. We have two beautiful children. We have friends and most importantly we have each other. You know damn well we will never be broken apart."

I sighed and nodded. I looked into the eyes of my baby girl and I looked feel that no matter at what age she may be, she knew that I loved her and her brother with everything I have and I will protect them with my life. 

I turned to Nicolia and saw him holding our son in his arms lovingly. I smiled at them and hugged him. It was more like a group hug with me holding Ava and him Logan. I wouldn't change my life to anything. Yes I have lost people and yes I made mistakes but if this is the outcome, if this is the to make my family happy and safe then I would make those decisions again and again.

This is who I am. I am the person who reunited the seven kingdoms. I am the heir of Micheal Corvinues and I am the LAST SIREO...