His Life Story

I know I know it's short but like I said my computer broke down and this chapter was the only thing I could write so far . I really am sorry I hope I can make it longer the next chapter. Nicolai's photo is on the column. Soo ENJOY! :)))

***___***

Ocean’s Pov

I waited and took deep breaths. When will I have a normal life? When will I worry for normal things like what will I wear for my first date? Which no one’s asking me anything…

“How old are you?” I asked finally finding my voice

He shifted where he was lying then took a deep breath and answered. “Nine hundred and eighty-six.” He whispered

I didn’t know what to say because actually there was almost nothing to say.

“Wow, you are old.”  I said but I wasn’t waiting his reaction to be like this: he laughed hard.

“What?” I asked but he was laughing too much to even hear me.

“Thatwas classic.” He said when he finally calmed down. “I am telling you that I’m 986 years old and you are telling me how old I am. I never expected that reaction.”

“Well, what do you want me to say? I don’t even know how to react.” I snapped

“I know my love. I’m sorry to laugh at you.” He said looking at me intently. Just then I realized that I didn’t even learn his name. So I asked.

“What’s your name by the way?”

“Milady, My name is Nicolai.” He said bowing his head.

“Can I ask you something?” I said hesitantly

“Of course love, anything.”

“How did you know that I was your mate?” I asked finally

This question was eating me alive for a week now. How could, a man at his age couldn’t find his mate and then comes to me and claims me as?

“Ocean… I’ve been waiting for you for a thousand years. The real question is, how can’t I?” he looked at me closely and put his palm on my cheek. “Such a beauty…” he whispered  

“Tell me your story…” I whispered, if this man in front of my eyes is really my mate then I want to know everything about him.

“As you wish my love. Well I don’t really know how to start.” He smiled

“How about the beginning?”

“Okay, when I came to the age of understanding, my parents told me everything about themselves. I couldn’t stay mad at them because they were fighting for their love and then for us.

I was the only boy in the family. I had three beautiful sisters. I can’t really remember Cora and Meliana. They shifted when they were ten and I was only 7 then. But my other sister Serena, well I remember her better than anyone in my life.

She was more than a sister to me. She was my friend and even a mother when it was needed. We were always running from something. One time it was a man who reported us to the kingdom; other times the hunters under the command of the mad king.

 One day, Serena found her mate while we were running towards a town; it is called New Orleans I suppose. Anyway, she explained everything to him even the possibility of her turning into a monster and lose her humanity. But he didn’t care.

He said that he wants to spend every waking hour until that time comes. So he came with us. But what they didn’t know was she got pregnant after 2 months. We couldn’t run away from there because of her situation.

After 9 months of pregnancy, a girl was born and they called her Saya. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. But there has to be a trick in everything right?

There was one too. The night Saya was born, the hunters found us. I wanted stay and fight but my sister gave me a more important mission. The night we attacked I ran with my one day old niece.

I didn’t know what to do. I was only fourteen years old boy with a one day old baby. One day during my escape, a few witches found me. They told me that the bloodline must go on because one day the person that will be the mate of the survivor of kingdom will be selected and it was highly possible that this person can be from our bloodline.

I thought that child will be it. But lord was I wrong. I never thought I would have a mate like you. Ocean I’ve been waiting for you for a long time so I can’t be wrong. The feelings I have for you since our first time can’t be wrong.”

“Where is Saya now?” I asked. I didn’t know what else to ask. This information was already too much.

“She passed away but her bloodline is still alive. When you first told me that you have 2 mates I thought I was going to die because I knew that from then on I couldn’t be without you.“

“One of my mates found his true beloved. I didn’t know what to do but come here.” I admitted.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered hanging his head. I looked at him curiously. Why the hell was he apologizing for? So I asked it out loud. He looked me in the eye.

“I’m sorry for losing your mate but I’m not sorry that I have you to myself.” He said smiling like a child.

I hadn’t realized it until that time but he was the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. His beautiful blue eyes were like an Ocean.

“You are beautiful you know that?” he said. I didn’t answer but I leaned to him. Our foreheads were pressing each other and I could fell his breath which gives me Goosebumps on my face.

I couldn’t say no to him anymore. How could I reject him when I could feel this sensation that he was giving me? So I did what my heart says and pushed my thoughts aside and kissed him.

He was shocked but the hesitation was just for a second. Then he kissed me like man starving. He put his hands on either side of my face and pressed his body against mine. That feeling was the most powerful thing I’ve ever felt.

When we finally pulled apart we were both breathing heavily.

“I’ve been waiting to do that since the first moment you came here.” He said

I chuckled and pecked his lips one last time.

“Ocean I need to tell you something. I know it will seem really weird to you but I have a theory about you having two mates.”

“What is it?” This question was the one that I’ve wanted to find the answer and if Nicolai has any idea then I want to hear it.

“I think you mates are coming from Saya’s bloodline.”