Acceptation

Hey guys :) Like I promised I uploaded it as soon as I could. I'm sorry if I waited you. The birthmark of Ocean's is on the column. I'll upload 2 chapters today so I hope you like it. :))

***___***

Ocean's Pov

It has been two weeks since we got back to the palace. My parents gave the room right under my floor to Edward and Logan. They wanted to place them next to me since they are my mates but the whole floor is only my room so they couldn’t.

Since we got back everything’s running smoothly. No one as mentioned about my stunt at the academy which I am very thankful. I don’t know why I find it relaxing, like a weight on my shoulder is taken.

I think it’s because I’ve been hiding for too long. I don’t want to escape from my problems anymore. I saw a lot of disgusting things in this world and every one of them has a scar on me.

I’ve never told anyone about my problems and no one knows why the dark side is so determinate to kill me. But I do. Until the right time, I can’t tell anyone.

My parents are the only ones who know about the real deal between me and them. And I’ll make sure to keep it that way for a while.

After staying in my room for hours, I decided to walk a little and take a breath. I went downstairs; I didn’t know where I was going. But a few minutes later I found myself in the garden. Our garden was like a labyrinth. In every corner there were flowers from all around the world.

Me and my mom did this garden when I was 12. She taught me how take care of them. One of the witches in the palace showed me to make them feel like home, so that they can grow perfectly.

I don’t know how long I stood there and admired the beauty of the garden but I soon found myself in front of our old camellia. It was one of my favorite places. It has red and white roses all around it and ivies were covering its columns.

In the camellia there was my old piano. I haven’t used it since I left for school. Wow, I really missed it so much. Now that I think about it, I haven’t written any song or played piano since the first day of the academy.

The camellia was like calling for me. I found myself on the steps of it. Then I reached the piano and just touched the keys. Then suddenly, I started to play a familiar tune.

Brokenhearted – Karmin (Acoustic)

This is more than a typical kinda thing

Felt the jolts in my bone where you were touching me

Oh-oh didn’t want to take it slow

In the days, going crazed, I can barely think

You’re replaying in my brain

Find it hard to sleep oh-oh

Waiting for my phone to blow

See I’ve been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let’s get up, let’s get on it

Don’t you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Honest baby I’ll do

Anything you want to

So can we finish what we started

Don’t you leave me brokenhearted tonight 

I can’t seem to let you go…

I opened my eyes with a clapping sound. When I turned around I saw Logan with admiration in his eyes, smiling.

“We have to stop meeting like that.” I said with a smile on my own

“Well you should stop calling me with your voice.” He said with a serious voice

“Oh, so you think I’m calling you with the songs I sing huh?” I laughed a little but he was still so serious

He came next to me and sat. He was looking at my eyes intently. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t take my eyes away from his dark green eyes. We were like glued.

He pushed a stray of her behind my hair without taking his eyes.

“You mesmerize me. You. Are. An amazing woman.” he said every word with so much emotion that I melted inside. If I weren’t sitting then I would be on the floor because my legs were like jellies.

He leaned closer and closer. I don’t know why but I didn’t stop him no matter what I knew what he was going to do next. I didn’t care anymore. He made a mistake and I haven’t forgiven him yet but I didn’t want to be away from him either.

His lips touched mine tenderly. Like he was waiting for me to stop him, but I had other plans. I closed the distance between us which wasn’t really far. I kissed him with every emotion I had in that moment.

It may sound cliché but I felt like he was the only one that can make me feel like this in the whole world. The first thoughts of regret towards Edward disappeared with his touch.

I put my hands to either sides of his face and deepen the kiss. Our lips and tongues were like one. Our bodies were glued to each other. He wrapped his arms around me when I put mines to his soft like feather hair.

I had to pull away when I needed some air. But our foreheads were touching to each other. He opened his eyes and looked at me with complete love that I felt my heart speed up that I knew he could hear it too.

Then the words left my lips without hesitance. The words that will make us one, one more time…

“I Ocean Corvinues, forgive you for your mistakes and accept you as my mate, Logan Newman.”