The one

Okay guys here is the mating chapter. I know this one is short but the reason of it is most of this chapter is restricted and you can find it on my profile, Restricted Chapters, thirth chapter. Ocean's lingerie is on the right  :)

***__***

Nicolai’s Pov

“Come with me.” Said Ocean, we were wandering around the garden and I told her how much I love her and how I will do anything to make her happy.

Then she turned to me and said that. I didn’t know where she was taking me but she looked pretty nervous.

Oh I forgot to say. It’s been 2 months she made a claim to the throne. Her parents told that they had known what would happen if she gained another form and they’d been preparing themselves for it.

They gave the crown to her without another word. She’s been ruling her kingdom for two months and she is amazingly talented at it. We haven’t talked about us yet. I didn’t want to pressure her because I know what she’s being through.

And I knew that one day we will have that kind of relationship. Finally we arrived a place looked like someone’s room but it was huge. The whole floor was the room. There was a big balcony outside but everywhere was covered with windows from top to floor and a big queen size bed was standing in the corner.

There were 6 doors inside the room. Ocean must have realized where I was looking because she started talking.

“This is my room. It’s also called white rose chamber. My parents gave this chamber to me when I wore the crown as a princess.”

I was still gaping to the room because the whole place was like out of a magical story. Ocean took my hand and we got closer to the windows.

“I want you to complete the mating bond.” She said

I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean I was waiting for this moment since I met her but I never thought it could be this early.

“Ocean, don’t get me wrong I want this more than anything and I mean anything but if you say you need time I understand. I’m not pressuring you into anything.” I said softly

She smiled and put cupped my cheek. “I want you to stand by my side as my husband and my King. You were the one all along Nicolai. I’m sorry it took me too long to realize this.”

I was still standing there like a stone. She pulled me next to her and dragged me towards the bed. She sat down still holding my hand. “Finish it baby.” She whispered.

*** Go to my profile for the restricted chapter. It will be the thirth chapter of 'Restricted Chapters' *** 

“You are something else.” He said after we showered together and lay on my bed.

I laughed and kissed him fully, showing all my love.

“I love you Nicolai.” I whispered.

His smile was melting me. His dimples were the cutest combination with his handsome face.

“And I love you Ocean.”

I put my head on his chest and felt his breaths slowing. I knew he was close to sleeping so I said what came to my mind first.

“I can’t wait for you to be my husband and my King.” The last thing I felt before falling asleep was his arms tightening around me.