Deal with the Jealousy

So sorry it was short :( Edward's pic is on the left. Oh by the way my english is not very good. I'm just a language student so, sorry for the grammar mistakes :)

Love you all :*

***____***

Ocean’s Pov

I woke up with my alarm clock. It didn’t stop until I wake up and stopped it. I made magic every single thing in my room. I wanted to feel like home but it obviously didn’t work. God I missed my home and parents already. If I was home mom would give me advices about these entire mate thing. I am so confused that I ignored both Logan an Edward.

Of course, they haven’t stopped following me. But something really weird happened yesterday. I saw Logan with a girl hanging from his arm. God I was never angry in my life. The only thing I wanted was rip her arms away from my mate.

I dropped these thoughts and jump into the shower. The hot water wiped every worry away. When I finished I quickly dressed. Put my very short denim jeans, a tank top with a dark blue jacket and let my hair flow. I realized that I only have 15 minutes to go so I quickly put a light make-up and my cream and black colored high heels. Well let’s just say if our school had a dress code then I’d totally be in detention.

Anyway when I was walking down the stairs to catch up with friends (A.K.A guards) I heard a lot of wolf whistles but tried to ignore it. Boys! But today I only want 2 people to see me, you know who. No matter what I ignored them whole week, today I’ll talk to them and make an agreement.

But of course my thoughts crashed when I saw Britney, the school whore hugging Logan. Ok, that’s enough if I want them to be my mates then no one; I mean no one can touch them. I don’t care if I’m being overly possessive, they are MINE!

I walked towards them and just as that skank was going to kiss her I tore them apart. Both of them had a shocked expression on their faces.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, human?” asked Britney

Human? Really? Is that how are you humiliating me?

“What do YOU think I’m doing?” I asked with arching my one eyebrow

“I think you have a problem in your mind if you’re violating people around you.” She smirked

“Bitch please, I think you haven’t seen violence. But you will if you don’t stop whoring around with my mate.” I said

“What? Like you can do something to me; my father is Beta of the most powerful pack in the world.” She snorted

“Listen to me carefully. I don’t care who your father is, if I see you around my mate one more time I’ll rip every piece of you touching him. You get it?” I said and turned around to see Logan was watching the whole incident with amusement.

But before I could say something someone turned me around and slapped me across my face. Now I’m furious.

I held Britney from her neck and slammed her to the wall. I could see the fear in her eyes. Good!

“Your father may be the beta but my father is Alpha. That means I have alpha blood in me too. If you try to disrespect me one more time, I’ll kill you without hesitance. Do you understand?” I said in a lowly dangerous tone but when she didn’t answer I yelled.

“I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!”

“Y-yes, I-I underst-tand.” She choked and I let her go only to drop to floor.

Now I’m pissed! I turned around and until now everyone’s eyes were on us and I quickly went next to Logan and kissed him hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist but I pulled away before he could deepen the kiss. I looked him dead in the eye.

“If I see you with another girl one more time, I swear the god I’ll kick your balls so hard that you won’t be able to walk anymore!” I said and walked away but not before looking Edward. He looked like hurt. I can’t take. God! I pulled his arm with me and walked out of the campus to the clearing around the dorms.

When we arrived under a big willow I stopped and turned to him. I ruffled my hair with annoyance and looked him in the eye.

“Are you ok?” I asked

“Yeah I’m fine.” He said but it was obvious that he hurt when I kissed Logan

“Edward listen, you both are my mates and I swear if anything like that had happened with you I’d have done the same thing.” I said

He lifted his head and looked at me like he was waiting an assurance.

“Are you serious?” his voice trembled at the end

“Of course I am. I don’t feel any extra feelings for Logan than I feel for you. I care about you both and I’d do anything for you but I can’t handle hurting you. So please don’t be mad at me ok.” I admitted and smiled

“Ok” he said and smiled as I hugged him

When we pulled away our eyes locked and he leaned closer. I didn’t stop him which there was no reason for it. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. Wow his lips were so soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

This was one of the best kisses I have ever experienced. It was soft but dominant in the same time. When I stopped he looked disappointed making me chuckle.

“Don’t worry we’ll have a lot of time but now we need to go to school.” I said and took his hand and pulled him with me.

*Lunch Time*

I walked towards the lunchroom. It was pretty big and crowded. But the thing that never changes was like every school; this one had populars, cheerleaders, nerds and outcasts. Our table with my guards was at a stage-like place in the cafeteria.

We were looking like the head of the school. Every girl’s eye was on the guys and every boy’s were on the girls. I have to admit all of my guards were almost at my age and beautiful or handsome. They are coming from different Neola families, means; some of them are vampires and some of them are witches, wizards and wolves. I even have an elf guard and I have to say it’s AWESOME!     

I started to walk towards then everyone’s eyes were on me because they didn’t know I was a part of this godly group of people. I wonder what would happen if they knew that they were only my guards and I was the head of them.

“Hey Ocean” said my extra happy friend Megan

“I want to say hi in return but I feel like there is something going on in here so I want to hear that one first.” I said

Everyone at our table chuckled and murmured something like “yeah”

“Well I found my mate!” Megan yelled

“Really? Wow where is he?” I asked

“Oh, he is right t-“ she stopped herself. Her eyes were locked with something behind me.

I heard her walked of when I turned around. Only one thing could catch your eye when you look at the jocks table. A guy with a girl on his lap, making out. I think my best friend find a player. Wow, I believe I have to do something with that.

And hell, it will be painful…