Make Me Someone New

Hey :) I know it's short but I tried my best I hope you like it. Ocean's uncle Stefan's photo is on the column. :))

***__***

Ocean’s Pov

I froze with his confession. I didn’t know if this was a confession or a lie but with the seriousness in his eyes I couldn’t think that this was a lie.

It took everything in me to push this blue eyed beautiful man off me.

“Y-you are lying. H-how can you even think that?!” I yelled but he didn’t even budge. He put his palm on my cheek. I felt the tingles where he touched.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. You can feel it too. Stop lying.” I felt tears prickled on my eyes and then a big fat drop flew down my cheek.

“S-stop it. I don’t even know yo-“

“What the hell is going on in here?!” I heard Logan’s scream. He was fuming.

I looked at him shocked. “I said what is going on in here?” he looked between me and this man who is claiming me as being his mate.

“Nothing. I was just going out.” I said finally finding my voice.

I pushed pass the man and walked out of the door with a one last look. But I wish I hadn’t because he was looking at me with so much intensity that I shivered.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about Princess. Think about it.” he said but without another word Logan shut the door of the cell and came next to me.

“Did he hurt you? Are you okay?” I felt trapped for a second. I took Logan’s hand from my neck.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired. I used a strong spell in there. I want to rest.” I said, it wasn’t a complete lie because I was really tired.

“Okay, let’s get you to bed.”

He took my hand and we started walking towards my room. I felt like my mind could explode any second. The things that happened today were too much to handle.

 I was so confused that I did the thing that I should’ve done a long time ago.

What is this all mean? I asked to my wolf

I didn’t have to wait for an answer too long. I don’t know too but it feels right to be with him. It’s like being with our mates.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I can’t have three mates. I’m dealing with two of them barely.

She didn’t answer for that. It was like a nightmare. Just as we arrived to my room I heard my mother calling for me for too long.

Yes, mother.

Honey Miranda and her family are coming to visit us today. Can you help me with the preparations?

Of course I’ll be right there.

I blocked her from my mind and turned to Logan.

“My mother is calling for help for the preparations. I have to go there.” I said and smiled slightly

“Are you sure? You don’t seem fine Ocean. I want you to rest.” It was clear that he was worried. I leaned and kissed him lightly.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me. I need a distraction.” I said as he took my hand and kissed it.

“I’ll come back tonight before you sleep. Okay?” I smiled at his gentleness and nodded.

He smiled and kissed me one more time before walking away. I took a deep breath and walk towards the dinner hall.