The Final Prophecy

Okay here is the new chapter I hope you like it. Nicolai's photo in on the right. I love you all for you support :))

***___***

Ocean’s Pov

It’s been almost two months since I rejected Edward and two months since I talked all those things with Nicolai. I ordered the guards to take him out of the dungeons and give him a room.

Everyone was object to this idea but after I told everything to my parents, they decided that it was the best either. The only problem was Edward.

He hasn’t talked to anyone since that day. Her mate Alicia was really upset and cried every day. I tried to talk to him too but he started to talk about our future and how he will convince me to be with him again.

Every single time I cried when he mentioned us and left him without another word. He needs to understand that he was given a second chance and he can’t throw it just to be with me.

Oh, and one of the most important things is my heat. Yeah I’m serious. It’s been almost eight months since I went to the elder witch and if I don’t decide who is going to be my King and my mate; it will be a hell for me.

When Edward found his mate, I thought I was going to die but in the same time I was happy that I won’t have to divide in two. But of course, fate has other plans and here I am standing between two mates again.

The worst part is I have no idea who I will choose. I mean Logan really changed his attitudes and left being a bad boy behind. He is always there for me when I needed but Nicolai…

Well Nicolai is a whole different subject. I know his life story but I still feel something about him that makes me unease. For the past month he helped me getting over Edward and no matter what we had lived with Edward now I know that everything has to stay in the past.

My father is getting along well with Nicolai. After he realized what is going on between us he changed his actions towards him. Nicolai even helps my father with the Kingdom’s special matters.

Mom also loves Nicolai. After he told me his theory about Edward and Logan’s being from Saya’s bloodline, I went to mom to start a research about their ancestors and she even asked the Elders about this and they confirmed his theory.

Edward and Logan both are coming from Saya’s bloodline and with great possibility one of them will be the King of this Kingdom and my life-long husband. Mom says that after we found out about Edward and Alicia, she looked through some of the ancient books and one of them has a prophecy about me. It says that:

Three kings of the ancient land

Will find their sacred queen

A queen of seven kingdoms

Shall choose her rightful king

The last heir shall rise with the last full moon

Her fate lies on her ancient men’s tomb

When the uncrowned king is found

The forgers will rest in peace

On the ground of lies and cheat

Mother says that this prophecy shows that I will have 3 mates just like now but I will only have one rightful king. The part that I couldn’t understand is the prophecy claims that the forgers means my other mates apart from the real one will die.

I mean I want to find my real mate but that doesn’t mean that I want them to die. This is all starting to be ridiculous. Apparently I won’t have a normal life. Not now, not ever…