Ancient Tales

Hey guys soory it took me so long :( But I finished it and here it is. This chapter can be a little complicated but you know I have to keep the momentum going :)) Anyway enjooyyy!!

***___***

Edward’s Pov

That moment becomes the most precious memory of your life. The moment when the love of your life tells you that she loves you.

I was paralyzed by her confession. I know it’s early but there was nothing for me to say no. I love this beautiful girl in my arms. She is the reason why I live, why I love and most importantly the reason why I fight to make everything perfect for her and me.

I know I can’t tell her why I get lost in these days but she’ll learn one day and I’ll be there when she faces all of those filthy situations.

“I love you too Ocean. With all my heart…” I said and kissed her temples.

I don’t know why I will do what I will do but I think it’s the magic of the moment. I pulled back from her. She looked at me curiously and I smashed my lips to her.

This was different from our first kiss. This was our first real kiss. It’s deep and emotional. I feel like I can touch the sparks which are coming alive. I deepen the kiss and lick her bottom lip asking for entrance.

She gave me instantly and we lost ourselves in each other. Our hands were roaming around our bodies. Our lips were making history only for themselves.

I heard her moan when I grabbed her cheeks (a** cheeks). This took my body to edge. My trousers tightened just then she jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso. She kept moaning while a growl escaped my lips.

This woman will be the death of us. Said my wolf

I couldn’t agree more. We were losing ourselves in our moves. I was like a child playing with her desires. Without realizing we were in front of my room. I took her inside and laid her to my bed.

She didn’t say anything when I was doing all those dirty things to her. I took off her shirt and she did the same thing to mine. I turned my attention to her neck. She kept moaning while I was sucking her neck.

I left my hickeys everywhere. She was fighting with my trousers. I helped her and unzipped it and took off. I tried to do the same to her shorts but it stuck.

Suddenly a voice woke us from our dreamland. And we pulled apart instantly.

“Edward I want to talk to you about something.” It was Logan. He must have felt what we were doing but he didn’t budge in to the room and yelled at us.

God! Does it have to be that hard?

Ocean’s Pov

When I heard Logan’s voice, it was like an electric shock to my body. I quickly pulled apart from Edward and started to grab my clothes which were scattered around the room.

Edward was looking at me intently then he answered to Logan.

“Wait a sec.” he yelled without leaving my eyes. “Do you regret what we just did?” he whispered.

Did I regret it? I mean when you think all those moans I totally liked it. And most of all it felt right. How couldn’t it be? He is my mate after all. I looked into his eyes with determination.

“Definitely not.” I smiled and hugged him. “I just want to take it slow. I don’t want to hurt any of you.” I said with all my honesty.

He pulled back and caressed my hair.