He is Back!

Yaaay I uploaded the last two chapter in one day but I think the next one will take a while I'm sorry for that :( Anyways this chapter is a little boring and short but in the next one there will be more shocking details I assure you.

I love you all :))

***___***

Logan’s Pov

It’s been 2 months since we came to the palace and one and a half month since Ocean accepted me. For 2 months I feel like I’m on the cloud 9. She accepted me again and finally there is a chance for us to get together.

I know there is Edward too but I think the only one could decide on us is Ocean. I’ve been trying to get to know her. I’ve been talking everyone in the palace. I even talked to the cook because I learned that the only place in the palace that is so important for her is her room and the kitchen. Ha-ha that’s my girl.

I learned that her full name is Amelia Ocean Mariah Corvinues. No one knows her true identity. Her specie is unknown. Everyone is saying that she is hybrid. Half witch-half werewolf...

But I feel like there is more to this. I feel like she is hiding something big but I won’t pressure her. She just accepted me again. I won’t lose my chance for something that only her family knows. I know she will tell when she is ready.

Meanwhile, our parents or the Alphas are coming to the palace with other witch covens’ and vampire leaders. Yeah, I know what you thinking, aren’t vampires and werewolves enemies? Yes they are but the kingdom is like Switzerland (A/N I don’t know if this is the right country, so sorry if it’s wrong ha-ha :D)

No specie is allowed to fight in the palace. The power of the Royal family is stronger than anything else in this universe because they are coming from the Corvinues bloodline. And I am still trying to get used to the idea of Ocean’s coming from that bloodline and the queen next in line.

It’s just crazy man!

Anyway, my mom is suppressing me about meeting with Ocean. She is like a mad woman. She has been calling me every day for a month about it. I’ll lose my mind seriously!

I haven’t talk to Ocean about it yet, because she has her own problems. She is attending meetings every day and there is an Edward problem.

He has been acting really weird for a month. I’ve tried to talk to him like everyone else but he is just shrugging and saying nothing. He is going out to ‘think’ on his own.

Ocean feels really bad about it. She thinks she did something to him but I know that’s not the case. He is my childhood friend so I can understand him better than anyone else.

I don’t know what the hell is wrong with him but he is distance to Ocean. He doesn’t acting all lovey-dovey anymore.

The love in his eyes when he is looking at her is like gone. Something is really wrong with that guy. But I am determinate to find out and give him a few lesson to not to hurt Ocean anymore.

Ocean’s Pov

“Then we will use this strategy against them but when?” asked one of the knights

“We will wait till the close war. We can’t just attack them. Remember we are not them. We will play fair and square. At least you will.” I said and they laughed

You see I don’t play fair. I don’t care what they are doing if one of my people hurts because of those douche bags I’ll make their lives hell.

“You may dismiss. We will continue this Friday.” I said and excused myself

Yes, as you can see we are making strategies for the war. The dark chamber attacked one of our little packs right outside the kingdom. They are close. I know we will battle soon and that time is close.

Anyway if we turn to my personal problems, Logan and I are really good right now. But with Edward… Well he is behaving really weird these days. He is like he doesn’t know me.

We talked with Logan about it. He keeps saying that I shouldn’t be so worried, he might need some time.

But I know there is more than that. It’s like his feelings for me has changed. He doesn’t look me in the eye. He doesn’t talk to me if it’s not necessary.  Whenever he is with me, he has this weird, guilty, sad expression on his face.

I can’t take it anymore I’ll talk to him tonight.

“Sweetheart, Ocean!” I didn’t notice that mom was calling for me. I turned around to see her running towards me with a serious expression.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” I asked warily

“I need to talk to you. It’s very important.”

“Okay, let’s go to the gardens.” She nodded and we walked to the camellia together. I don’t know why but I have a very bad feeling about the conversation we will have.

When we arrived, I sat on the piano chair and turned to my mother who is sitting on the bench.

“Sooo…” I said finally breaking the long silence.

“It’s about him.” She said.

I didn’t know who he was. I looked my mother confused but then I saw tears prickled in her eyes. I understand who HE was instantly.

“What about him?” I asked acting cool but deep down I could feel myself tearing apart.

“He sent a letter to your father. It says…” she couldn’t finish her sentence; the tears were running down her cheeks. I knew something was wrong, like REALLY wrong.

She cleared her throat and told the words that made me shiver with fear.

“It says he is back.”