FLITC | Crazy Beach News

"Splash water on me again and see what happens," Ayana threatened with a low tone as she stared at her fiancé who still had a goofy smile on his face but she didn't see any of this funny, especially when it came to her hair.

Being the childish goofball he was he splash some more water at Ayana, getting some directly on her hair that was in a high bun and flat ironed.

"Really Justin?" She questioned feeling her wet bun, her eyes then narrowing down at the boy in front of her. "You just pissed me off," she huffed and made her way back to the shore with an angry look on her pretty brown face.

It was summer and the couple were on vacation. They were currently at the beach and as you can see everything was going very well. Both of them took a road trip here and they were even staying at a fancy hotel that was nearby. It was their third day here together and they plan on staying for the rest of the week before they headed back home. They were going to have dinner dates, go sight seeing, and of course go shopping together. And as the lady Ayana was she wanted to look decent and keep her hair flat ironed.

"Come on baby!" Justin laughed. "Come back!"

"No," she snapped. "Don't talk to me."

He knew that she wanted to keep her hair straight but he really liked her curls that fell all over her head. Justin quickly made his way over to Ayana before she reached the shore. Now the water was only up to their knees.

"You still love me right?" Justin asked with a corny grin on his face as he finally stopped in front of her.

"I said don't talk to me," Ayana muttered looking away from him.

"Then why are you talking to me now?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at her.

She then had to look at him, "Why are you talking to me when I told you not to talk to me?"

"Well played," Justin nodded, and as she was going to walk away he had grabbed her wrist and spun her back around. "Where ya goin'?"

"Let me go," Ayana growled trying to push him away. "I'm not playing with you."

He chuckled, not letting go, "Nope."

Ayana was really starting to feel upset at the games he was playing right now, "Justin I swear I'll—,"

"You'll what?" Justin cut that shit off with a deep voice. Eyebrow raising at her unfinished threat.

Ayana quickly closed her mouth shut to stop herself from talking.

It was times like these when she knew that acting stubborn would get her in trouble because it has happened many times before. Justin waited for a response but when he didn't one he chuckled deeply and allowed his hands to run down the sides of her gorgeous wet body, eventually pulling her hips closer and leaning down to whisper.

"Do you want to get fucked up on the beach?" His big hands cupped her ass that was hanging out her bright yellow bikini bottoms. Justin played with the flesh as his nose brushed against her neck. "I'll make it happen if you want me to."

Her worrying about her hair returning back to its natural curly state was the last thing on her mind when he picked her up by her thighs and carried her back to the shore. Laying her down gently on the sand and getting on top of her. She allowed him to take complete control—she wanted him to dominate her.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Justin whispered as he worshiped her body with his hands and his lips. Kissing and touching all over her. It sent Ayana into an exotic bliss.

They were in a corner where some tall black rocks surrounded them but mostly kept them hidden. Justin was ready for what was about to come next and so was Ayana until she freaked out when he started to touch in between her thighs.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, his eyes searching for an answer in her own eyes but he got nothing. "We..we don't have to do this if you don't want to baby."

"It's not that," Ayana sighed as she sat up straight. "I have to tell you something."

Justin grew very worried, "What is it?"

Ayana took a deep breath before she touched her stomach, her eyes connected with his curious ones, "I'm pregnant Justin."

"W-What?" He asked, voice cracking and everything as he made sure that he heard her correctly.

"I'm having a baby," she told him again softly.

Justin fell back on his bottom, hand coming over his mouth to stop the soft sobs from escaping but it didn't work. His eyes watered then a few tears fell down his face, resulting in him to start crying out of pure joy.

"Please let those be happy tears," Ayana pleaded taking Justin's face in her hands.

He nodded while sniffing, "T-They are."

"Good," Ayana kissed his forehead sweetly before wiping his tears away.

"Please tell me that I'm the dad," Justin spoke with shaky voice.

"Of course you are the dad you doofus," Ayana assured him with a giggle. "What else do you need to know?"

"Is your pregnancy hormones the reason why we argued for like two hours and had mad sex afterwards the other day?" He asked looking up at her.

Ayana laughed slightly and nodded her head, "Probably."

God, he had so many more questions to ask, "If I squeeze you too tight then will I hurt our baby?"

"Depends," she replied with a hum. "But you can hug me if you want."

"Okay," Justin murmured before wrapping his arms—gently—around Ayana so he could hug her. "We're going to be mommy and daddy."

"Yeah I know," Ayana hummed sweetly as she rubbed his smooth bare back. "And I can't wait either."

-

OMG 1 CHAPTER LEFT !! ❤️❤️ & yes , it involves another time jump .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz