FLITC | You're Worth Something

It has been just a little over a week after the big kiss happened. Justin and Ayana has grew a lot closer ever since that wonderful evening and they knew why. The passion that they had for each other was almost unbreakable. Justin adored Ayana with all of his heart, and Ayana adored Justin with all of her heart. It was like they were put in this situation for a purpose. Everything wasn't unconventional, it was a blessing to the both of them and they will cherish each other for as long as they are together.

"Hey beautiful," Justin greeted with a kiss on Ayana's forehead which made her brown orbs connect with his own. "You feel asleep on me again."

"Sorry," she yawns. "I'm not much of a night owl like you."

"It's fine," Justin then started rubbing his jaw. "But you talk in your sleep by the way."

She smacked her lips, "No I don't, stop lying."

"I'm being so serious," Justin chuckles. "You were quoting some lines off of Frozen and it was hilarious."

"Ug, you always point things out about me," she groans covering her face.

But Justin moved her hand away so he could look at her pretty brown face, "Is it bad that I like watching you?"

"Um..creep alert," Ayana mumbles.

"Wow," he deadpans. "It's not even like that."

"Do I pleasure your eyes?" Ayana teased wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"Now that just sounds weird," Justin shook his head at her while she broke out into fits of giggles.

"I'm just kidding Justin," Ayana laughed before kissing his cheek. "You pleasure my eyes too if it makes you feel better."

"I feel honored," Justin said in a monotone before sitting up. "What do you want to do today?"

That was the questioned asked whenever Ayana didn't work or if it was the weekend. Justin loved spending time with her so he couldn't help but to ask what she wanted to do. Today was the first Saturday of December and Ayana was free as a bee. She planned on finding a school to teach at because with the motivation Justin has been giving her she knew that she had to be ready. There was no greater feeling than being pushed by someone who supports you through anything. Justin supported Ayana, and she was sure as hell thankful for him.

"I think I'm gonna do it," Ayana says with firmness in her voice.

Justin knew what she was talking about right off the bat. His eyebrows raised, "Really?"

"Yeah," she breathed, a soft smile forming on her face. "I'm ready."

"Well let's get to it!" Justin exclaimed before getting up from the couch and then helping Ayana up. "This is your day so come on."

Ayana loved how supportive Justin was. It literally brought joy to her heart. She never thought that she would be going through this with somebody. Ayana was so grateful that Justin was in her life.

Next thing you know Justin and Ayana were in the car headed towards her favorite cafe. When they got out they went to her little corner and opened her laptop.

"You say you want to teach first graders, right?" Justin asked looking at her.

"Yeah," Ayana nodded. Practically melting in her seat because he had remembered.

"How was it when you became a student teacher?" He asked curiously.

"God, it was so great," she gushed. "It really just..prepared me."