FLITC | A Wonderful Night

"Aye kid, are you old enough to drink?" Asked the older fella with a dark skin complexion and a nice cut with some grey hairs growing on his thick beard.

"Yes sir, I am," Justin nodded. Making sure to be polite to Mr. Baker who is Ayana's father, they had met on Christmas.

"Here," Dylan handed Justin a red plastic cup.

"Thank you," Justin took the cup and took a sip of the dark liquid inside which turned out to be soda. He looked at the older man. "This isn't alcohol."

"Oh I know," Dylan says laughing. "Just wanted to tease ya."

"Daddy stop," Ayana came over giving her father a knowing look.

"Oh hush, I was just messing with ya little boyfriend because I have every right to. And matter of fact, get me something to drink since you wanna come over here," Dylan tells her.

She shook her head before making her way to the kitchen. Justin's eyes focusing on the moment of her hips in that beautiful dark red fitted dress she was wearing. Then his gaze went down her body to her perfect ass and her slim legs, her feet rocking some black pumps that made her posture even sexier. Her black thick hair reached passed her shoulders since it was flat ironed tonight. She was so beautiful to Justin that it was unreal.

Dylan nudged the young boy, "Aye, eyes up buddy."

"Wh—huh? I'm good, and you?" Justin stammered knowing damn well that he got caught staring.

Dylan shook his head, but went along, "I'm good. So how are you and Ayana doing?"

Justin's face became rosy at the mention of his lovely girlfriend, "We're doing really good," he answers.

"Aw, Mary! Come here! This boy is so smitten over our baby!" Dylan yells from the couch.

Soon, a woman came walking over to her husband with a confused look, "Why you call me hun?" Asked Mary who is Ayana's mother, an older version of her daughter in face because they looked so much alike.

Dylan points at Justin's face, "This boy is so into Ayana."

"Aw," cooed Mary. "I'm so glad that you and my baby girl are hitting it off well. You know I approve of you mister, so don't mess that up."

"Or else me and my sons will mess you up," Dylan threatened.

"I understand sir," Justin nodded, and just before he was about to get up to look for Ayana she had came back.

God, he looked like he had just saw some famous celebrity or something. His eyes were dilated and his lips were slightly apart. Justin couldn't stop staring at this remarkable and truly amazing woman. He didn't feel just lucky. No, he felt blessed to have this angel sent down to him at a time where he was desperate for anything. Sometimes, he wondered that it was too good to be true. Justin knew that every up had a down, and quite frankly he was slowly starting to become happy again and he didn't want any little thing to ruin it.

All things weren't doing good for him but for his girlfriend as well. Not to long ago he had met Ayana's parents and everything went amazing that day. Of course like any other boyfriend Justin was nervous but it turns out that he had nothing to be nervous about. Mary and Dylan brought him in with open arms like he was a long time friend and Justin automatically felt very relieved. After that, their relationship was starting to bloom each and every day. More and more blessings were coming their way and all they could do was receive them all.

"You okay?" Asked Ayana who sat down next to Justin, nudging him to make sure that he was alright.

Justin snapped out of his deep thoughts and nodded his head, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Ayana leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear, "You know after countdown I have a surprise for you when we get home," she whispered seductively which made Justin squeeze his knee to help himself from jumping her bones. She noticed that she caused goosebumps to rise on his arms and that indicated that he was oh so ready for the future events to come even faster.

She then pecked his cheek with a kiss before getting up from the couch and swaying her hips purposefully. Ayana then disappeared in the crowd and soon her brothers came.

"Hey man, how you doin'?" Then there came Ayana's brother Chance who was kinda drunk, and also with Andre and Jackie.

"I'm okay," Justin replied trying to casually fix his pants that got slightly tight just seconds ago.

"Just okay?" Jackie asked raising a brow.

"Well, I'm happy, you know? I'm glad that I was invited here," Justin clarified.

"I'm glad you feel that way," Andre smiled patting Justin's back gently. "I hope you—,"

"Hey everybody! Countdown is one minute!" Shouted a guy and soon everybody swarmed around the fancy light-up clock that glowed different colors. With drinks in hand and couple standing side by side everyone in the room got ready to start their year off the right way.

Justin got up from the couch and started to search for his lovely girlfriend before he was too late. He stretched his neck trying to find her through the crowd but he didn't see her anywhere. As people were counting down he slowly started to freak, worrying that he would be alone.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!" People counted, another second went by and Justin was still alone.

He was going to just give up and not do anything about it, but next thing you know his wrist was being grabbed and he was being turned around.

Justin looked down at Ayana, feeling relived that he finally found her—well that she found him.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" Mass chaos erupted with cheers and poppers,  but the one thing that Justin heard was the sound of his pounding heartbeat and the soft words falling from Ayana's lips.

"I love you Justin," she confessed with a soft look. "I really do."

The feeling of his knees buckling and his body becoming limp hit the young man hard. It has been almost a year since he has heard those words coming from a person he adored.

He gulped, trying his very best not to let tears fall down his face, "I..I love you too Ayana."

She smiled softly, loving the way how nice it sounded and how nice it felt to be here with him.

With everybody celebrating around them the two took their time to share a steamy kiss that soon ignited a flame. Justin pulling his girl closer by her hips and Ayana leading the kiss on until they started to feel dizzy.

Their love would start to bloom into something special. And they couldn't wait to see what it grows into.

-

4 chapters left !! 😭

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz