FLITC | Cherished Wedding Day

"Stop freaking out man," Andre punched Justin in the arm lightly, then fixed his own black suit. "You look like you're constipated."

"Yeah, stop that," Chance teased, and he was already drinking some alcohol before the reception even started. "You're gonna be fine."

"You guys aren't helping," Justin grumbled, making sure not to pull his hair out because he had it freshly done today. He looked in the mirror, fixing his suit for the millionth time in the past two hours.

"We are helping," Chance defended. "Without us, then you would be going through this alone."

"Don't you guys realize that I'm marrying your sister?" Justin questioned looking at both Chance and Andre. "This is huge fucking deal."

"Yeah, you're right," Chance sighed. "Maybe we aren't helping and maybe we should show some grace to the groom."

"Thank you for saying that," Justin breathed, fixing his tie and checking himself out in the full body mirror.

"But you still look like you're constipated," Andre snorted.

And in the moment all the guys in the room started to laugh which lightened up the tense atmosphere.

"Justin?" Dylan came in the small room. "You're on man."

All the nerves that left had returned and next thing you know his future brother-in-laws were pushing him out towards the venue so they could take their place.

"Just think about it," Jackie whispered to Justin. "Ayana is probably freaking out too."

"I'm freaking out!" Ayana groaned slapping her forehead with the palm of her hand, closing her eyes in the process to think about everything that was going on right now. It was like the world was turning so fast that she felt herself getting dizzy.

"Ayana, you need to take a chill pill or you will be stressed," her big sister, Demetria says in a gentle tone.

"I am stressed!" Ayana shouted. "What if he doesn't want to marry me?!"

"If he didn't want to marry you don't you think that he wouldn't put all his time and effort into this wedding?" Her mother, Mary questioned with a more less gentle tone than her sister.

Demetria clicked her tongue and nodded, "Mama's got a point sis."

"He loves you girl. And I bet he's ready for you too," spoke Andre's girlfriend of two years, Gloria Sutton. And soon all of her brother's dates agreed too.

It was the day that Justin proposed to Ayana three years ago. To be exact it was Valentine's Day and the wedding between the couple would be taking place in just a few minutes. Outside the brides' dressing room was the small private venue that was decorated in white, black, and some hints of a vibrant red. The only people that were invited were strictly family members and close friends. Everything was ready, and everything was bound to take place soon. The only thing that needed to be ready was the bride and the groom to prepare for their future.

"Come on or you're gonna be late honey," Mary encourages rubbing her daughter's back in a loving manner.

Ayana took a deep breath and nodded her head, looking at all the ladies in the room, "Thank you."

"Don't thank us, we got you boo," says Chance's girlfriend, Ella Lee Smith.

Soon, all the ladies walked out and met their partners outside the dressing room. The lovely song of 'All Of Me' by John Legend started to play oh so softly. And that's when Ayana knew that it was her time.