Chapter 10: I'm not even sure you're a girl at all.

Tristan climbs on the swing set like a little boy and starts sliding down the slide.

"That's fun?" I raise my eyebrow, utterly bored. I thought that bad boy's way of having fun would be dangerous and risky. I thought mischief would be caused and cops would be on our trail, but I guess I'm stuck with an eighteen year old child sliding down a children's slide.

That's one way to be a bad boy.

"Join me," he offers.

"No thanks, I can't afford to lose the little maturity I have left in me," I shake my head.

"Hello? This is for children only," a small boy, who looks around five years old, whines at Tristan and pokes his shoulder blade.

"I was here first. Wait your chance," Tristan sticks his tongue out to him. How old is this guy?

"I'm gowing to tell my mommy," tears begin filling the boy's eyes and he runs off.

"You're a sadist," I glare at him.

"No, I was just expressing my right to do what I want," he states and I let out a soft chuckle.

"You coming or not?"

Giving up, I board myself on the wooden structure and position myself on the slide. Tristan gives me a push from behind and I slide down.

"Was that hard?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Now we go down together," he grins.

"What?" I choke on my breath.

"Just come, Angel, or are you scared that your innocence will be ruined?" He smirks.

"You know, if you really wanted me that close to you, you could've just asked," I smirk.

"I don't have to. I just get what I want," he winks.

"Ugh don't flatter yourself," I roll my eyes and get back up to the top of the slide.

"Angel, many girls would love to be this close to me," he states.

"Yeah, well I'm not 'many girls'," I retort.

"Clearly," he mutters. "I'm not even sure you're a girl at all."

I smack him behind his head and he lets out a yelp and I let out a victory grin.

"If you're done abusing me, can we please just slide down," he says. I grunt, "Fine."

He gestures for me to go foward but I give him a look that says I'm not doing that  but he doesn't allow me to deny and I sigh and go foward. I sit down and he sits down behind me. He puts his legs on my sides and puts his hands on my shoulders. I feel something hard on my coccyx and I nudge it with my arms.

"Angel, I wouldn't do that if I were you," he whispers into my ear, his fresh minty breath fanning my neck.

"Wouldn't do wha--" it suddenly sinks in.

Ewww!

He sees me scrunch my nose in disgust and bursts into laughter. I roll my eyes and slide down with Tristan behind me. As I reach the ground, I stand up and start walking.

"Angel, where are you going?" He asks between laughter as he catches up to me.

"Getting away from you," I state and he rolls his eyes before grabbing my wrist and drags me.

"Where are you taking me?" I whine as I walk reluctantly.

"Can you keep quiet for once?" he asks and I stick my tongue out at him. He drags me behind a jumping castle with laughing kids inside. He takes out a pocket knife and smirks up at me.