20

Malcom's PoV
I wake up and look at my sleeping beauty. She was cute but she was troubled. I hated waking her up but she looked scared. I tap her arm and hold her hand and she open her eyes. "Morning baby" she says with a smile "Morning sweetie pie" I say and she chuckles.

"You wanna get up" I ask and she shakes her head "I wanna stay here cuddled into you" she says and I nod and pull her close to me. We enjoy our morning cuddle in bed. It was really nice having her in my arms and I knew the fact I didn't have to leave her again.

We had to go to court about this but that was in a few weeks.

Alisha starts crying and I pull Ariana out of my chest and peck her forehead before getting out of bed and walking to her room. I get her out of her cot and bounce her on my hip. I grab her comforter and hand it her and she slowly calms down and cuddles into my chest.

I was so happy at the fact I would be able to see my baby girl grow grow up and be apart of her life instead of being with that bastard stuck in an office all day.

I walk back to the bed room with Alisha in my arms and Ariana had fallen asleep, I chuckle and carry Alisha downstairs and make something to eat for myself. I give Alisha a bottle and change her nappy.

Ariana POV
I wake up to an empty bed and make my way downstairs. Malcom was on the couch watching tv with Alisha on his lap playing with his strings on his jacket. I go and sit down next to him and cuddle into his side. "How's my beautiful girl feeling" he asks "alright" I say and kiss his check.

I was so tired and I had no idea why, I could barely stay awake. I kept nodding and Malcom noticed because he was staring at me concerned.

"Ariana why don't you go and take a nap" he suggests and I look at him "I can sort Alisha out, we have a mummy and daddy now you can have a rest too" he says and I nod. He places Alisha in her Moses basket and carries me up to bed.

Malcom's PoV.
I place Ariana down on the bed and tuck her in. She had already fallen asleep. I peck her forehead "sleep well beautiful" I whisper into her ear.

I walk back downstairs an downstairs and watch some films for the rest of the day. Ariana needed her sleep and that's why I let her.