26

Morning soon came for them both and Ariana was waking up with her hand still grasped to Malcom and him still asleep. She would have like to think that last night was a dream but she new farewell that it was real and that Malcom had said that he wanted to leave her. She couldn't let him leave her, she needed him more thank anything.

Malcom's PoV
I wake up to Ariana staring at me "Morning" I mumble "Morning" she reply's, I lean in for a kiss and she pulls away after a few seconds. "Do you remember what happened last night" she asks and I nod. "I'm sorry" I say and she smiles "it's alright baby" she smiles kissing my lips.

"I love you" she smiles "I love you 2" I say and pull her into my arms. "Can we do something together today" I ask "if your sorting out child care yes" she says and I nod. "I think we need some alone time" she smirks and I roll my eyes and chuckle "I think we do" I giggle.

We stay cuddle up in bed until Alisha woke up. "I'll get her" I say getting out of bed leaving Ariana to get up.

I go and pick Alisha up and cradle her and she slowly calms down. I carry her into our room and Ariana smiles. She comes and hugs us both. "Our Family"  I mutter and I feel Ariana smile against me.

I know I shouldn't have said what I said last night, I know that hurt her just as much as it hurt me.

I call my mum and she was more than happy to have Alisha for the day. I tell Ariana and she smiles. "Comeonbaby girl let's get you ready" Ariana says and I smile and hand her over to Ariana.

I follow Ariana to Alishas room and smile at my too favourite girls. Ariana gets her dressed and feed her. I really did have the best mother to my daughter.

We both sit on the couch waiting for my mum to arrive. "Thank you" Ariana says "I dint mind having her" she smile. I kiss my mums check before she wonders off with Alisha's

"Right go and get changed beautiful" I smile "why" she asks "I'm taking you out" I say and she nods running up the stairs.

Ariana POV
I get changed into some jeans and a short cut crop top after a shower. "Beautiful" Malcom says walking in the room. I smile at him "ready to go beautiful" he asks and I nod.

We get in his car and he drives us to a restaurant since it was lunch time. I order a salad and so did Malcom. It didn't matter what we had, we just like our time together.

——————-
Short chapter 🙄
Updating New book
Kidnapped-maciana