11

Ariana POV
I wake up to a silent house at 1 in The afternoon, I get out of bed and go into Alisha's room and she wasn't there. I go downstairs and see my mum on the couch with Alisha. "Morning sweetie" she says with a smile "why didn't you wake me" I ask "you need your sleep Ariana" she says and I sigh. "She hasn't eaten" my mum says and I nod and take her off her and feed her. "Ariana I know you think your doing a terrible job of being a mum but your not your doing a really good job." My mum says and I nod

Alisha looks into my eye and I smile. She giggles and it was the best sound going.

My mum goes and has a nap and she said she would stay with me for a few days to help me out. I said she could go home but she wouldn't because she wanted to help me out.

Malcom's PoV
I wake up and have a shower and Kev comes in "oh shit sorry" he says "it's fine" I say and he uses the toilet. We always walk in on each other but we always say sorry it's respect. I get changed and we all get to work.

The boss was in a really good mood and I have no idea why but he was bouncing around his office in the phone to someone.

He hadn't sent us that much work to do today ehh was strange but none of us were complaining tho because we actually couldn't be arsed working today. We go dismissed and we all make our way to our room. "Malcom is Ariana coming or not" they ask "I haven asked, I don't think she will because of Alisha" I say "I hope she can come because you really miss her all the time but the little girl does come first" he says and I nod "I'm gonna go call her now" I say and the nod and I grab my phone.

I go on her contacts and click call. She answers and the sound of Alisha crying, which soon stopped. "Hey baby" she says "hey everything okay" I ask "yh she's eating" she chuckles making me chuckle "it's early how you on your phone" she asks "he's in a really good mood and hardy gave us any work" I say "oh" she reply's "well he came in last night acting like we had done something wrong and he said that in 5 weeks that someone can come down and stay" I sigh "really" she asks "yh but no kids are aloud so I know you won't come" I say "Malcom I would love to come, I'm sure my mum or ur mum would look after Alisha for a week" she says and my face lights up "so you'll come" I ask "of course" she says and I smile "thank you baby" I say "I would love to meet this boss" she says and I laugh "well I'll let you get some sleep and tell Alisha daddy loves her" I say "I will baby" she says "I love you" I say " I love you 2" she says and we end the call and I go back In to the room and everyone stares at me "she's coming" I say and everyone cheers "this will be such a good week" they say "I know I can't wait to have company" I say and they nod.

We all sit around and talk for the rest of the day sharing memories about childhood. It was a great day hardly doing anything. We get called for tea and we all go and eat "well clean up" we say and the boss looks shocked but lets us and he gets of doing what he has been doing the last few weeks.

He changed and we all wanted to know why he has changed and what has made him change.

We all get in bed and fall asleep.

Ariana POV
"Mum" I call and she comes in Alisha was asleep in my arms and she looked adorably cute. "Yes sweetie" she asks "do you think you or Karen could look after Alisha for a week in a few weeks" I ask "of course we will but why" she asks "Malcoms boss has said that someone can come down but no children are invited and he wants me to go down" I say "that's great, I'm sure me and Karen will sort it out between us, Karen loves her" she says and I smile.

I put Alisha to bed and get in bed my self drifting off to sleep with a smile on my face. I know I was leaving my baby girl for a week but I would love to meet this boss and see all the people Malcom works with.