23

Malcom's PoV
"Baby girl wake up" I say chuckling at her and she opens her eyes "where am I" she asks really confused "Your in bed" I say a little confused "no I'm not this isn't home" she says jumping out of bed "baby come here it's alright" I say bringing her into my arms "this isn't our room" she says "were in the spare room" I say and she relaxes "why aren't we in our bed" she asks "because you slept walked last night and dragged me in this room" I chuckles and she laughs.

"Is are you feeling" I ask "Wait baby I know why" she says and I look at her "what is it baby" I ask "please don't be mad" she says and I sit us down and bring her in my lap "I could never be mad at you" I say and she smiles "I dreamt that he was here in this house" she muffled  and I sigh sadly. "Shhh baby he won't hurt you again I promise" I say and she nods "it's just a bad memory" I say and she nods. "I think it would have beeen worse if you weren't there to cradle me when it was finished" she says " should never have let him take you in the first place" I say and she places a finger to my lips. "It was shot anyway" she say and I chuckle and bring her close to me. "Let's not think about that" I say and she nods

"I think our baby wants us" Ariana chuckles standing up from my lap and walking off out the room. "Morning baby girl" she says cooing over her. I go over and cuddle her with Ariana an we both smile. "Our family" I smile and she nods "our little bubble" she says and I kiss her check.

Ariana POV
Stood in the bedroom as a family was so nice. I had a smile on my face for the first time in a while I felt complete, I felt like a family and not a stay at home mother.

"Can we do something today"I ask "of course beautiful" he reply's and I turn around and smile at him. "What would you like to do" he asks "maybe a walk" I say and he nods.

We go downstairs and make our selves some breakfast, and feeding Alisha a bottle. We put her in the cutest little princess outfit going. I get changed into some jeans and a top with a jacket while Malcom was in some joggers and a top and jacket.

We put Alisha in he pram and take a walk. Malcom insisted in pushing the pram but I didn't mind I loved his daddy moments. Theses are the moments I will treasure, the baby moments the mother and daughter moments and Daddy and daughter moment.

I can't wait to build a relationship with an older version of this beautiful little baby. I can't wait for all the memories to come, happy memories that will take over the bad or hide the bad from me. Maybe even adding another child, I can't wait for What life brings us in the future.

————-———
End or carry on?