9

Malcom's PoV
Alisha was asleep and Ariana was asleep. I had missed watching her sleep, I know that sound creepy but I think it's cute when your in a relationship because they look so peaceful and nothing is bothering them. Well that was until Alisha started crying.

I stand up and grab Alisha out of the sleeper and cradle her. "She's hungry" Ariana says making me jump and I hand her to Ariana and she pulls up her top again and she feeds her.

"When you gotta go back to work" she asks "in 2 days" I say and she nods. "Baby do you mind if I leave you alone for about 5 minutes" I ask "sure baby you don't have to ask" she says and I smile and kiss her lips and go to the toilet.

Ariana POV
When Malcom leaves I get a baby grow out that says Mummys princess, daddy's world. I know this would cheer him up a little. I change her nappy as well making sure that's she's clean.

Malcom comes back in and I smile and she smiles when he sees the baby grow that she has on.

About 30 minutes after the nurse come in "Ariana your alright to go home" she says and I smile and Malcom places Alisha in the car seat before helping me off the bed. "Thank you" I say and put on some clothes. We get in a taxi which takes us home.

I unlock the door and Malcom brings Alisha in. I take her out the car seat and take her to her room and place her in her cot. "You did this" Malcom asks and I nod "you did good baby" he says and I smile. "My mum helped me" I say and he comes and hugs me "Well it's amazing" he says.

We walk out her room and I run a bath and jump in to make myself clean. "Baby" I call and he comes running in "yes" he says smiling at the sight "will you get take some clothes" I asks "of course" he says and he walks out and he brings back some clothes and I stand up and step out and he passes me the towel and I dry myself off and get into the pyjamas Malcom had got for me.

I give him a hug and he smiles. "Love you boo" he says "love you 2 babu" I reply and he bends down and gives me a quick kiss.

We make something to eat since my stomach was rumbling. Alisha started crying and I go upstairs and get her out the cot and feed her and change her before taking her downstairs to sit with Malcom.

Malcom sits and play with her even though she wasn't really interacting with him it was still cute. I was giving him most of the time with her since he was going back soon. I know that he's going to miss us and that's a painful feeling and I will get the most time with her. It's also hard because Malcom can only really change her, I'm the one that feeds her.

When Alisha had fallen to sleep we put her in her cot before getting into bed. I cuddle into Malcom's chest and fall asleep.

I wake up alone and I get out of bed and walk to Alisha's room and she's Malcom fast asleep sat on the comfy chair and Alisha asleep in her cot. It made me smile. I felt bad if I woke him but he looked uncomfy.

"Baby" I whisper and he wakes up "oh" he says and I chuckle and he stand up and looked at Alisha before walking back to bed with me "she woke up and I must have fallen asleep" he says we get back in bed and we both fall asleep again