25

Nobodies PoV
Ariana woke up alone. It's not normal for her to wake up alone now, she's always accompanied by Malcom just to make sure that she was okay. She didn't like being away from him after what's happen.

Concerned Ariana got out of bed and put on some clothes. She slipped on her slippers and grabbed a blanket from the closet and walked into her baby-girls room. Alisha was fast asleep but Malcom wasn't in her room.

She check every-room in the house, she felt a cold breeze coming in and she went to check where it was coming from.

The back door was open and she knew farewell that she shut the back door before they went to bed. Ariana crept out the house to find Malcom say on the ground lost in his own world.

Ariana relaxed in relief as she saw him. She went and say beside him and Malcom looked at her, he had been crying "what's wrong" Ariana asks pulling him into her arms "I let him hurt you, I'll never forget that moment Ariana" he cries onto her shoulder. Ariana sighs, she knew how he was feeling. "Malcom" Ariana says and he looks her in the eye "Baby your better off without me" Malcom says and Ariana's heart broke "please don't do this I need you Alisha needs you" Ariana cries "you were a good mum without me your fine without me, you were without me for years Ariana" he sighs standing up.

Ariana stand up and stands in front of him. "Malcom please I need you your my whole world, I think about you every second, then years we were apart I never stoped thinking of you, I hardly slept the few 3 years because I missed you" Ariana cries. She needed him more than anything, no ones love came close to Malcom's love, not even her mothers love came close even though she loved her mother.

He wraps his arms around her and cries into her chest. He walked them both inside and sat him on the couch while she made him a drink.

Malcom day in silence crying while Ariana made him a drink, he needed her too much, but he knew he let someone hurt her which he will never forget. When they got married one of his lines was 'I live to protect you and forever I will'  He broke that the moment he let his boss take his wife from him and take her.

Ariana hands him a drink and sit down with him. It was breaking her heart seeing her like them 'I live to protect you and forever I will' Malcom repeats over and over. It didn't take Ariana long to notice where it was coming from. There wedding. The happiest day of her life.

"Malcom" Ariana says and he looks at her and she shows him her wedding ring "would I wear this everyday if I don't love you" she asks and Malcom shakes his head "that day was the best day of my life" Ariana smiles and Malcom smiles a little.

"When we first met you were happy everyday, your beauty was too
Much for me but you choose me and I was happy, now your sad and your smile is gone, your still beautiful but you've been ripped apart" Malcom says "when we first met we were both happy, I was happy when you got your job even though I knew I would miss you, I knew it was for the best. Every time you came back it was amazing, I might be sad now but I will heal I'll become happy" Ariana smiles at him.

"You need to sleep your head all over the place, why don't we talk about this tomorrow" Ariana smiles and he nods and she takes him back to bed and she watches him fall asleep before she even dared to close her eyes and she held his hand as they slept