27

They both arrive home after a lovely day out, they were both shattered. But that didn't stop them goofing around the house. Ariana was such a hyperactive person and Malcom loved that about her.

Malcom picks her up and swings her round while Ariana laughs. "I love you" she giggles. "I love you 2"Malcolm's laughs.

Ariana has t been this happy in a while but Malcom made her happy, he always knew how to make her smile and feel good about herself.

They guided around the house for another hour before Ariana got too tired to carry on. They both sat in bed and watched Tv since they didn't wanna sleep it was way too early and they had a free house.

Of course they choose a film that they loved but unfortunately Malcom has to listen to Ariana say every single word to the film. He knew if he told her to stop she would do it on purpose to annoy him.

He said every time that he was gonna pick the film but he always let Ariana and she picked the same film most times. Malcom has seen this film tune and time again, when she couldnt Sleep before Malcom went off to work away. When she's been ill. There's a lot of times Malcom could name but he didn't care at least his princess is happy.

Ariana was happy in Malcoms arm watching the film. She longed to have that and now she can.

She was a happy girl. She had a beautiful daughter and a beautiful husband that she loved more than anything in the world. She couldn't wait for all the adventures that they were going to have during the rest of their life. More kids, more love, more adventures.

That's all she could hope for. She had pushed the thought of being rapped by Malcom's boss out of her thought. She'll remember that it's happened for a long time, but she can't isolate herself because of it. She's scone strong with Malcom and she'll remember the love that he needs to feel from her family and him. As well as the love she gives back to her baby girl and he family.

Morning came and they were both on their way to pick up their baby girl from Malcoms mums.

They were so happy to see her. They had only been away 24 hours but that didn't stop them wanting to see their baby girl. They decided to take her on a walk.

They took her to the park, near the duckies. She was only young but the smile on her face was priceless when they were here and that made Malcom happy as well as Ariana.

They both couldn't wait till they're baby could speak, talk and play. Feed the duckies and grow up. One thing was for sure that they knew that they couldn't enjoy the special moment with there special girl that they had made together.

The pain Ariana went through, was nothing now that this beautiful girl was in the earth and we had her husband by her side. 

___________
The end ❤️