14

Malcom PoV
The times has come for the week where Ariana was aloud down. I was so excited "3 hours of work to do before they come" from boss comes in the room and we nod and go to the desk slowly. After making the room smell nice and making the beds.

I sit at the desk and just wait for the moment for her to walk in. For me to see her beautiful face to kiss her.

Ariana POV
I drop Alisha off at my mums and say goodbye to everyone and they all smile and told me that have fun.

I get in the taxi and head to his workplace, I had butterflies, I was so nervous I didn't know why but it was scary because I was only seeing Malcom but I was also seeing his friends and wives.

The drive to the work place was long and when I did arrive I was Met by a members of staff.

Malcom PoV.
I was sat at the desk and I look up every time I see someone come in the more nervous I got. 4 people had a arrive and there way 4 more to arrive and I hope that Ariana wasn't the last.

I looked at the screen and nothing was interesting me. That was until I saw a beautiful girl, the most stunning girl of all, everyone turned to look and I slowly stand up and walk towards her pulling her into a hug. "I love you" she mutters in my chest and I take her to sit down at the desk.

"You not finished"  she asks and I pout and shake my head. "No I wanted to finish before you came but I couldn't" I sigh "it's alright baby" she says and I pull her on to my lap and finish off.

All the other people come and I wasn't really interested in looking what they looked like because Ariana was sat on my lap cuddled into me while I finished.

After I had finished I looked at her and she looks at my boss and stares at me terrified "it's alright" I say calmly and she nods. "The rest of the day you can do what you want, if you leave this apartment make sure you are back before 6" he says and we all nod.

"What you wanna do" I ask "Can we go for a walk together"she asks and I nod. I stand up and so does she and I take her suitcase to the room and place it under the bed.

Ariana POV
Looking at Malcoms desk was so interesting, pictures of Alisha when she was born and holding her and me and him, it was so cute it made me smile.

I see this man dressed in a suit and he looked scary. "It's alright" Malcoms says and I nod. After he had finished talking we decided to go for a walk, he takes my suitcase his bed and slides it under. It was going to be so weird sleeping in this room where everyone can hear you and you can hear them but I'll get used to it.

Malcom takes my hand and he leads me out after signing himself out. "How are you" he asks "I'm good, Alisha's doing well" I say and he smiles "how you coping" he asks looking down, I stand in front of him and look into his eyes a good thing about being small. "I'm coping fine, yes I do wish i had you around but life doesn't always take us that way, it likes to cause obstacles" I say and he nods "she's one lucky girl Malcom my dad wasn't around for me and your going to be the best daddy in the world you might not think it but you really are" I say with a smile. "I'm not perfect Ari I'm far from it" He reply's "you are to me" I say and kiss his lips.

Malcom's PoV
The walk was really nice, we never normally get to leave the apartment so it was like an novelty. The scenery was lovely and Ariana was the best.

We arrive back at the apartment 2 hours later laughing, it was like we were back to normal and everything was going alright. I sign back in and we head to the room we were in and stop at the door and laugh. Who ever it was they were so fucking loud. "Who's I'm there" Kev asks bringing his wife to the door "no idea" I say and Ariana and His wife hug and exchange names. I got Sandra so I'm guessing she was called Sandra.

Like the normal Kev he just barged in to the room not caring and me and Ariana laugh. We follow behind and Will was laughing to but his girl was mortified but she started laughing to as she realises that we didn't actually really care if they were still there we just wanted somewhere to sit.

Ariana sits on the bed and I get on with her and she cuddles into me. "I'm sorry" Kev says and I look confused "What for" I questions "I'm sorry to Ariana for being disrespectful" he says and I smile realising what he was on about "it's alright" Ariana replies with a smile. He walks away and she turns to me "What's he done to me" she asks "he was the one that saw you breast feeding Alisha" I say and she nods "that wasn't such a big deal as you made it" she giggles "I'm over protective when it comes to you." I say and she pecks my lips.

Anywhere it say Sandra in the following chapters it's Sophie, I have tried to find all the Sandra's but couldn't, there might be a few