15

Ariana POV
Waking up in Malcom's arms was the best feeling going. I kiss his lips and he wake up and smiles. "Morning baby" he says "Morning" I say "you gotta work today" I ask and he nods and I nod letting him get out of bed and get changed. I get changed to before we make our way out to breakfast. There was still people in bed but there was a few out here.

I sit with him at his desk and I swear to god I wouldn't be able to cope if that was my boss, he's way too scary. I sit on Malcom's knee and he smiles and he carries on doing his work.

Malcom's PoV
I finish the work pretty fast considering I had Ariana with me, she never spoke a word to me, she's terrified of my boss, I've told her that he's alright at the minute but she's still scared of him. I would never let him hurt her and if he did that would be me finished, I would never see him again.

"Malcom my office please" he says and I nod "I'll be back soon" I say and kiss her lips. "I'll be fine" I tell her as I notice her worried look.

"Take a seat" he says and I do "do you know where Kev and his wife are" he asks and I shake my head "no" I say and he nod "that's alright then" he says and I get up and leave.

I walk out and hug Ariana and carry her back to the room. I place her in the bed "what did he want" she asks "where Kev was" I say and kiss her.

I pull away and just cuddle her. She moves her hands down to my dick and rubs me and I groan. "Ari, Baby, I wish we could but I don't really want anyone to walk in on us" I tell her truthfully. "Please, I never get attention, I doesn't feel the same when you don't do it" she says kissing my lips. That image I had in my head at that moment was beautiful. "Now your making me feel bad for leaving you" I sigh and lay her on her back and roam her body with my hands while I kiss her so deeply and passionately. I move her under the sheets, so that she was covered because I was the only one looking at her body, just in case someone came in. I slide down her pants, and I smile. I rub her clit and she moans. "Omg baby" she moans over and over. I enter a finger when I was satisfied with how wet she was for me. I place her hand on mine desperate for more pressure and I add another finger and rub her clit with my thumb. "Fuck" she whines and I felt her clit throb and I remove my fingers and attach my mouth and suck gently down on her until she released. I kiss her lips "you taste better each time I see you" I say and she smiles with a wink. She rolls us over and she pulls down my pants, my dick springs up and she smirks. She spits on it before placing her mouth on it and swirling her tongue around me. "Fuck Ari" I groan over and over until I released, she swallowed my loads and rolls over and spreads her legs wide. "Come inside" she says and I chuckle and position myself at her entrance after grabbing a condom. I slowly enter myself into her and she grips the bed sheets, I rock in and out and her moans were quiet, you could tell she was trying to make them quiet. By the times we had finished her last moan was a scream and I roll over and pull her into my arms and she giggles. "What you laughing at" I ask "bout" she says in uncontrollable amount of laughter. "I love you" she giggles "I love you 2, but what's so funny" I ask "I think the whole world just knew we had sex" she says and I chuckle at her innocence. She pulls up her hands and I do the same.

We stay cuddled up to each other for about another hour before Kev comes back in "you do realise you in deep shit" I say and he nods "I just have to work overtime" he says like it's no big deal. "You guys had fun before" he says with a wink "I told you everyone heard" Ariana giggled "well if you didn't decided to scream" I say and kiss her lips.

Ariana grabs her phone and she goes through all the videos of Alisha that she has taken and I smile at how precious this baby girl is. "She's beautiful" I say "she is" she says.

"Is that you little girl" Sophie asks and I nod "she's is beautiful" she says and I smile.