18

Ariana POV
Me and Malcom were awake, I was naked in his arms after we had a little fun. I pull up my shorts and slip on a top. We were just laying cuddled in each other's arms not really caring what time it was even though it was 2 in the morning.

The door opens and his boss comes in and me and Malcom share a look. "Close your eyes and pretend to be asleep" he whispers to me and I nod.

He was going round all the girls looking at them and I was getting scared, really scared. I grab Malcom's hand and squeeze it.

Malcom's PoV
I could tell Ariana was scared by the way she was squeezing my hand. I was watching him and he was only looking at he girl. "Am I seeing what I'm seeing" I ask and Ariana and she nods.

He comes closer to us and I couldn't do anything at this moment in time, we needed to know why he was here. He comes closer and I close my eyes, so does Ariana and I feel her being tugged away from me. "Baby" she scream and I open my eyes and he's gone. My eyes fill with tears.

"Wake up" i say to Kev and he opens his eyes "it's 2:30 in the morning" he mumbles "the boss had Ariana help me" I say and he jumps up and we wake the others up. "Where's he gone" we ask and we notice that the light in the office is on.

We go to the window and I sink to the flor but stand up straight after. She was crying screaming but he wouldn't stop.

"Get the fuck off her you creep" Kev pulls him and he pushes him, he grabs again and others help and I scoop Ariana in my arms, I grab a blanket and take her back to the bed. "It hurts baby" she cries "shhhhh I'm sorry I let him do this to you" I say rubbing her back.

Ariana POV
"Stop please" I beg "the more you beg the worse you get" he says slamming into me. I just cry, all I could do was pray this would be over soon.

Malcom scoops me in his arms when they had got him off of me and carried me away. I have never experience pain like this before. "Baby it hurts" I cry "shhh I'm sorry I let him do this to you" he says rubbing my back.

"Baby your bleeding" Malcom says and I cry and Malcom calls for help and they come to help him. My head was going fuzzy and nothing was clear "baby stay with me please" was the last thing I heard.

Malcom's PoV
"She's gone someone fucking help
Me" I scream and the call and ambulance and thy help me clean up the blood. "She didn't deserve this" they says. The police come first and they take him away and then the ambulance came and took me and Ariana to the hospital.

The others were taken the hospital to be check for injuries or drugs or something that he could have done. Ariana was right there was something wired going on with the boss and I just shrugged it off, I should have known.

I sit next to her in the hospital bed as the run tests. "Do you know what blood type she is" they asks me and I nod "same as me" I say "would you mind giving us some blood so we can help her" they asks "of course" I say and I get taken to give blood.

I would do anything to help her after this. They take the blood and I sit back down beside her. "I want my baby girl" she mumbles which takes me by surprise. "You'll be home soon I promise" I say and kiss her forehead.

She opens her eyes and I hug her. "I'm so sorry" I say, she didn't reply she just cries and I hold her.

The others come in and they smile at the sight of us and the fact that Ariana is awake. "I'm so sorry Ariana" they all say and she nods.

Ariana POV
I felt disgusting about what happens but I couldn't turn back time.

Everyone was amazing in helping and I was so glad that the boss was arrested.

After a few hour I was discharged and we were taken to the police station "I want my baby girl" I cry "shhh we will get her soon, you'll be home after this I promise" he says rubbing my back.

We arrive at the police station and we all give a statement and we all decided to come back to ours since it was early hours of the morning. "I want my baby girl now" I say "we can go and pick her up" Malcom says and I nod.

We arrive outside my mums and I run in and my mum was awake "Ariana Baby is everything ok" she asks confused "I need Alisha, I would explain but we have a car full of people" I say and she nods and I rub upstairs and grab a blanket and Alisha in her blanket and carry her out to the car.

"She needs feeding" I say and they all nod and I lift up my top and Malcom puts the blanket over me to keep my covered not that I needed to.

We arrive home and we lay cushions and bean bags all over the floor making it comfy for the others.

Malcom's PoV
"Ariana go and get changed" I say and she nods and I hand her a pair of pyjamas and she goes into the bathroom and get dressed. I was left with Alisha and I smile. "Hello beautiful" I say. "Daddy's home how I promise" I say and kiss her forehead.

She was fast asleep so I went and put her in her cot. Everyone was asleep already and Ariana comes out the bathroom and I smile and she cuddles into me on the bed "I'm sorry I let him hurt you" I say "it's okay" she says and I watch her drift off to sleep.