19

Ariana POV
I wake up to Alisha crying and I slowly get out of bed and make my way to her room. I grab her out the cot and she tugs in my top so I feed her. I change her nappy and sit and rock her back to sleep.

Malcom comes in and smiles at me. "You alright mama" he ask and I nod "yes I am" I say and he comes and hugs me. I place her back in her cot and we watch her sleep.

We both go back and get back in bed. I cuddle into him where I belong. "I love you" I whisper "i love you more" he reply's and I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to an empty bed and an empty room and I get out of bed and walk to the landing and see everyone down stairs talking. Malcom has Alisha so I went downstairs to sit with the others.

"Morning" they say as they see me "How are you feeling" they ask "tired" I sigh. I take Alisha off Malcom and feed her and hand her back since he wanted to cuddle her.

"Can we pick up our stuff today," I ask and Malcom nods. And that's what we did we had breakfast before making our way back to that place and collected our stuff.

The police were there and they asked to see us. "We can't look because of passwords but there's a security camera in the bathroom" he says "I know the passwords" Malcom says and they take him into the office and I follow.

Malcom logs on and searches the data, I have no idea how he knows all this. We find saves times and me and Malcom look at each other. "You had a shower 2 days ago at 12" Malcom says and he finds that time and day "before you click on it you sure you don't mind us seeing" they ask "it's only right it's me since I'm here" I say and they nod.

I grasp Malcom's hand as he clicks on the video and I was disgusted at what I was seeing. Malcom grasps my hand tighter as the video plays. "I'm so sorry baby" he mutters and I kiss his check "it's not your fault baby" I say and kiss his lips.

Malcom's PoV
Watching this video disgusted me and it's my wife. It was disgusting me the fact she was naked and I love her naked body but not this way.

"Do you mind if we take a copy Ariana" they asks "I want you to get this sorted and him sent down" she snaps "we will don't worry" he says and I hold Ariana close. "I promise I won't let this happen to you again, I home now I'm home for good baby" I tell her "I'm so glad you home" she cries "it's alright to cry baby" I say rubbing her back.

We get taken home and we clean up the mess from last night. Alisha was asleep. I take Ariana up to the bathroom and run her a bath. "There you go baby" I say turning round and walking away "Wait" she says "stay" she say "you sure" I say and she nods "you comfort me I don't wanna be away from you" she says and I nod.

I sit down beside the bath and smile at her. I go and get her some pyjamas and take them back to her before she got out the bath and we cuddled up on the sofa and watch a film.