24

Ariana's PoV
"Baby" I shake him awake "what's you baby"he asks, I look down "urm can you do something for me" I ask twiddling my thumbs. "Anything for you" he smile "can you love me" I ask and he nods "only if Your sure" he says and I nod.

It was early hours of the morning and he wasn't angry for me waking him up. He pecks my lips and we deepen the kiss which turns into a make out session. He takes of my clothes so gently.

Malcom's PoV
I gently take off her clothes and smile, I kiss down her body sending a shiver up her spine and I smile agains her skins. I attach my mouth to her nipple and swirl my tongue around and she moans out my name over and over.

I kiss down to her stomach until I reach her panties and I look at her and she nods. I slide them down and before I had time to do anything her hands were on my head and she pushes me towards her. I glide my tongue along her slit before pushing gently and flicking my tongue over her hardened clit. I attach my mouth over her clit and suck down causing her to gasp. "Baby love me" she begs and I look up at her "are you sure your ready again" I ask since we have tried before but she couldn't and she nods. I remove my pants and slowly enter my self back into her and rock in and out. It felt so good.

When we were finished "thank you" she  says catching her breath "you don't need to thank me" I say "I love you" she says and I smile "I love you 2" I whisper and lie us back down.

"Sleep baby's girl" I say and she nods and I watch her fall off into a deep sleep.

Ariana POV
I wake up and go to see to Alisha who is screaming. I pick her up out of her cot and bounce her on my hip. She soon calms down and i Change her and put in a cute little outfit before making her some baby food to feed her. "Morning Mummy" Malcom says and I run around and smile "Morning daddy" I chuckle as he comes and hugs me.

"My mums coming today is that alright" Malcom asks "of course she always welcome." I say with a smile.

Nobody's POV
A few hours later Karen arrived and she sat fussing over Alisha while talking to Ariana and Malcom.

She was disgusted and as found about what happened to Ariana and she was quick I ask her how she was doing.

Karen was like a second mother to Ariana, she's always treated her like a daughter, she was like the daughter she never had but she was thankful of a son that was so caring and protective.

Karen spent the day with them before Ariana and Malcom started to get tired so she left them to go to bed.

————————————————————
Proper shit chapter. 😞

New book: Ariana's lost sister