10

Ariana POV
"Please let me stay" Malcom begs "Malcom I wish you could but your boss demands you back and you have to go otherwise your in deeper trouble" I say trying to hold back my tears. "I know baby but my family means more" he says crying. "I know baby" I grab his hand "please do this for me, I don't want you to go but I want you to finish because you've wired for this you loved this job and that's changed and you need to finish." I say and he nods "I love you and little Alisha" he says and I nod "I love you 2 and I know she loves you" I say and he pulls me into a hug.

We share a kiss before her kisses Alisha and waves goodbye. I shut the door and sink to the floor. Alisha cries and I get up and wipe my eyes and pick her up and cradle her.

Malcom PoV
I get in the taxi after saying goodbye to my baby girl and my wife and cry. Goodbyes have never been easy but this time was harder.

I arrive at my work and sort my face out before entering. "Welcome back Daddy" they all cheer and I smile a little. "Malcom back to work" my boss shouts and I nod and sit at the desk and sigh. Why he so fucking mean. It's not my fault my wife went in to Labour 3 weeks early.

He starts to email me loads of tasks and I sigh even more if he expects me to do this all today he has another thing coming. Kev finished and helped me the boss didn't know other wise he would be dead.

It got to 6 and we all sat down to eat and it was time to get in our room. "So what's the baby's name" they ask sitting round me on the bed. "She's called Alisha" I say and they smile "beautiful name do you have and photos of her" they asks and I nod , I show them some photos and they smile "she's beautiful and god damn your wife is stunning" they all say "she's very pretty" I say and they nod.

"LISTEN UP" the boss shouts and we all look towards the door. "You all listening" he asks "yes sir" we all reply scared to death. "5 weeks today your family can come, your wife can come if you don't have a wife you can invite your mum or a friend. They can stay for a week but you still gotta work" the boss says "really" we all question "yes you've all been away from them a while I know Malcom's just come back for being home but if his wife wasn't pregnant he wouldn't have seen her and you deserve to see them you've all worked so hard" he says and we all smile.  "What about the children" we all ask "I am going to be doing much more things like this if I'm adding another year because you miss them but I don't think this one will be best for the children" he says and we all nod. This guy makes no sense he's happy sad and moody all at once but if I get to see Ariana. I decided not to tell Ariana tonight because Alisha has literally just been born and I don't think she will come but I hoped she did.

We all jump around like little kids it was so funny. Until it got late and we decided that it was good idea to go to sleep.

Ariana POV
Walking round the house trying to calm Alisha down wasn't the best thing, I hated the fact she was crying. I couldn't actually shut her up even though I had fed her bathed her changed her and tried everything but she wouldn't stop crying.

I call my mum about 10 minutes ago and she said she would come and help me. I didn't want to sound like a pathetic mother that couldn't handle her child but I missed Malcom and I needed some support.

"Sweetie I'm here" my mum calls and she comes and finds me "mum I can't do this" I cry and she takes Alisha off me "you can baby it gets easier" she says. "Ariana your tired go and get some sleep I'll sort Alisha out, your just stressing because your tired and alone" she says "I can't leave you will her mum" I say "Ariana honestly go and sleep I'll be fine" she says and I nod and kiss her check and Alisha's wet check before going to get into bed.