1

Ariana POV
Today marks the day of one year being away from my loved husband. He was away in a business trip. I get so lonely sometimes but I know he wants the best for me which means that he has to work.

We text and call everyday but I wish to hold him in my arms again, another 3 years and he's will be mine and mine forever.

He sends letters but it not the same. I have a box with all his letters in, I cry at each one that he sends me. I get one once every 2 weeks, I don't know why he wrote me letters since we text and call but I get little gifts from him in his letters. I always get excited when I get sent them because it's just the little things that make me miss him and I know that he loves me. I've never once stopped loving him and I know he's never once thought that he's stopped loving me.

Malcoms pov
I was sat at a desk the dreaded desk I hate this desk, I was miles away from home and my beautiful wife was at home. I missed her so much I would do anything to spend some time with her.

I missed her more than any thing, we should be calling now but my boss say making me do over time, I hope she doesn't think I don't love her.

My boss takes my phone during the day he's so strict, I've asked for some time home but he refuses he's always there like you don't deserve time with your family. He hates me he always have but I do as he says because I really need this job for my girl. I know I'm a way from her but I need to give her the best life that I can give her.

"Mr McCormick I asked for this to be done 4 hours ago and it's still not done" my boss comes in screaming at me "I'm sorry" I say I was tired I couldn't concentrate "you can wish you time with your precious wife away tonight because you are not leaving this office until you have finished it and I don't fucking care if that's tomorrow and you don't get some sleep if you want to be home in 3 years then you beat start acting like you wanna go home" he snaps and I nod "okay" I say and he walks out.

My boss sat and watched me and I finish the task. "Sir could I do some task that we have to do tomorrow" I ask trying to get on his good side, I knew Ariana would be asleep by now and maybe if I get ahead I can have longer with her tomorrow. "Of course Malcoms, ill email you the tasks" he says and I nod, he leave my office and comes back with my phone you can text her goodnight and I'm taking it back off you.

To Princess 🧖🏾‍♀️
Baby I'm so sorry I haven't called I'm still in the office, I'm doing double the work, I'm trying to get in the good side of him. I love you so much. 😘😘😘😘Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hand him back my phone after switching it off and I open the work and get in with it, the fast we get this done the quicker this will be over I think to myself.

Ariana POV
It was 2 in the morning and I hadn't got any sleep Malcom hadn't called which was unusual but I know his boss he doesn't like him. I see that my phone lights up and I see it's him I open the text.

From baby ❤️
Baby I'm so sorry I haven't called I'm still in the office, I'm doing double the work, I'm trying to get in the good side of him. I love you so much. 😘😘😘😘Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To baby ❤️
It fine honestly please don't drain yourself baby stay safe and well I think bout you every second of the day, I love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put my phone back on charge and grab the teddy bear Mac had brought me for my birthday, the birthday that he missed because his boss wouldn't let him see me, that was the first day he started to become really struck with him, that was the first day he wouldn't let him call me and on my birthday as well.

I fall asleep thinking of my beautiful husband and just wish that he could be with me.

Malcolm's POV
I stayed up all night and I ended up getting 3 days of work done my boss was really happy with me, he told me if I kept it up I could have a few days at home. "Malcom it's 4 in the morning go into the bunk and get a few hours sleep, I'll wake you up at 10 I'll give you 2 outlet extra since your ahead" my boss says and I nod and he hands me back my phone, I save the work and make sure that he has a copy of it in case anything happens to it and I make my way to my bunk.

I plug my phone on charge and fall asleep with out looking at anything because I was that tired.

Like my boss said he woke me up at 10 and I checked my phone and I had a message from Ari at 2 in the morning which made me smile.

From Princess 🧖🏾‍♀️
It fine honestly please don't drain yourself baby stay safe and well I think bout you every second of the day, I love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To princess 🧖🏾‍♀️
I will stay safe don't worry, I got 3 days work done last night and he let me sleep in 2 hour to catch up a little on sleep. Xxxxx I love you speak to you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I turn my phone back off and put on my uniform and have something to eat before handing my boss my phone and getting to work with the work that I had to do today.