Not again

Celeste p.o.v

Welp here comes my best friend

"Shut the fuck up!!!!! There are children around!!!!!" yelled a random guy.Oohhhh!!Hes going to get it.

"Fuck off!!!"she yelled back to the guy.
"Its America, freedom of speech asshole!!!"
Ha she got him good !!that's my bitch!!!

"Hey Hoe bitch!!!"she yelled at the top of her lungs with a smirk on her face.

I'm probably going to die.

"Hey mama. "I said without thinking.Shit!She's been gone for 3 days, which made me back into my shy self,and now she comes back I'm immediately reprogramed into her tactics.

Uh oh..I know that smile anywhere.

Now,for sure I'm dead one way or another.

We hug and mumble something into each others ears. Now to present each other. 

"Nancy,I like you to meet Xander, my boyfriend. Xander this is Nancy my best friend since birth. "I tell them

"Its so nice to meet you!"she says too enthusiasticly.

"You too."he responds.

"I'm so happy!! Celeste never has had a boyfriend nor her first kiss..."she said with a fake innocent smile plastered on her face.

"Nancy!"I shrieked while I glared at her.

"Oopps!Sorry I thought he knew. "she smirked while she said that.Please nothing too bad.

"Love,you never told me this. "he said with smirk on his face.Not him too!I'm doomed!!!!

"Uhmmmmm,Nancy aren't you hungry?It was a long flight and I'm sure you're tired. "I say desperately trying to change the topic.

"You're right!!! Lets go to the hotel, I need my beauty sleep. I have to look fantastic for them honnies outside! "

Thank God! 

'You got lucky!'Neoma told me.

'Yeah, very fucking lucky.Thank the goddess that Nancy can be distracted easily.' I say in the mind link to my wolf.

"Well what are we waiting for!Nancy needs her beauty sleep for dem fly honnies."I say. Running out the entrance to the car,which was better looking than me.

"Well you heard your girlfriend!!!!I need to get ready!"Nancy said,going the direction I went and ran towards me.

Next thing we know, we're in the car and singing 'mayores ' from Becky g. And those who are singing is me and Nancy.

Not Xander cause ''he's too manly''.Nah,he just didn't know the lyrics so he couldn't. What you get for not speaking spanish!!

"CAR!!!!!"was the only thing I  heard before the car started turning at a high speed,then everything went black.                          

"Xander" I mumbled.

Xander's p.o.v