-14: Connor-Three In One Torture-

Hello! Yay! The chapter of Leo's revenge on Conner! And from now onwards I'm going to introduce you the "Question Of The Day!", in which I'll give a quick question about HoO or PJO. Those who answer correctly will get a dedication!

***

-14: Connor-Three In One Torture-

-Connor-

I WAS SHOCKED. Leo taking revenge on me for Annabeth? I never even dreamt such a thing.

Everyone looked shocked. Annabeth's eyes were bulging!

"Connor, truth or dare?" Leo asked me.

"Dare!" Although I was very much terrified, I was not one to back down. Leo must have known this.

"I dare you to call Demeter, and tell her that cereal sucks! She should eat meat, and live a life without cereal!" My jaw dropped. If I do that, I should eat cereal for my whole life! Did I mention that I am allergic to cereal!

Everybody burst out laughing.

"And my dare is not complete! You should also tell Persephone that flowers are useless and are so ugly." My jaw dropped lower.

"Ooh! I got one! Also tell Artemis that you want to become a Hunter!"

My jaw touched the ground. "Hey! That's not fair! Three dares?"

Leo shrugged. "Was it fair when you put tarantulas in the forest?"

Everybody were still laughing. Annabeth clapped her hands. "Well done, Leo!" she said.

Leo looked pleased.

"FINE! Percy, make a rainbow," I said. Percy obeyed.

I tossed a drachma, and said, "Iris, goddess of the rainbow! Show me Demeter!"

Demeter appeared. She scowled when she saw me. "What do you want, you Hermes scum!"

"Oh, Demeter! You should really stop eating cereal. It's so disgusting! You should try meat. It's delicious!" I said.

Demeter looked enraged. "I am a vegetarian! Cereals are supposed to be healthy, you insolent fool! One year of cereal for you!" and with that, the connection was lost. I guess I should be thankful she didn't show up here and threaten me more. 

"Nooo!" I wailed. Piper, Hazel, Thalia and Jason looked sorry, but the others were laughing their heads off.

"Okay! Next dare!" said Percy, wiping a tear from his eye, and making a rainbow.

I requested Persephone, and when I saw her, I said, "Persephone! How do you like flowers! They stink! And are soooo ugly! They are soooo yucky and gross! Most disgusting!" 

Persephone looked disgusted. "I shall punish Hermes, for this scum!" she said. I was horrified! "It's a-" I tried to say, but the connection was cut.

"Okay. Let's go to Olympus" I said. I was taken to Olympus, but nobody came with me! I was left alone, deserted! (A/N: My worst fear...)

I sighed and walked towards the throne room. When I reached there, I saw my dad, Aphrodite, and Poseidon. Artemis and Apollo were bickering about something. Probably who was older.

I approached Artemis and cleared my throat. "Um, Lady Artemis?" She turned to look at me, and asked, "Who are you?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw my dad turn around and look at me surprise. 

"Um, I'm Conner," I said hesitantly, "Son of Hermes." She stared at me.

"I-I want to become a Hunter."

She looked confused. "You cannot become a Hunter, Conner. Don't you know, all my Hunters are girls."

I started whining. "I want to become a Hunter! Please." I started crying. I felt my dad's horrified gaze on me.

Artemis was enraged. "Get out! Right now! Before I turn you into a jackalope!"

I turned away and fled Olympus. I ran back to Cabin 3, where everybody were clutching their sides and laughing.

"I caught it on video!" Leo was laughing and told me! I cowered sheepishly and sat in my place.

***

LOL! Three in one dare! Conner's punishment. Is it good? Please comment and tell me!

"Question Of The Day!"

What is written on Jason's coin?

(CLOSED. STOP ANSWERING.)

Answer correctly and get a dedication!

Happy Mother's Day!

Bye, Winners!