Foreword

Kwon Jiyong went back to Korea after several years with one thing in mind... REVENGE.

Twelve years ago, he confessed his feelings to his highschool crush, Sandara Park. She rejected him. After years of harboring vengeful hate against her, he came back from America to face her once again.

He is now the new CEO of SMYG Entertainment where Dara works and he is back to make Dara fall in love with him and then dump her. To Jiyong, this will be his ultimate revenge. 

But there is just one tiny bit of a problem... Dara is still head over heels in love with the reason why Dara rejected him in the first place, Choi Seung Hyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

They say that out of all the people in the world, there’s only one person that’s made for you.

How can you tell if that person is THE ONE?

People fall in and out of love countless of times, but how do you know if the person that you just let go of is actually THE ONE MADE FOR YOU?

What if because of some horrible childhood love confession memory, you grew up thinking that you weren’t made for anyone? 

"I am in love with you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew right then and there you were the one. It's just that you didn't see me the same way I saw you...because you were looking at someone else."

-Jiyong 

"In my mind I knew I had to let you go ...but my heart had other plans."- Dara

"Sorry I am late. It took me forever to find out that something is missing until I lost it. Crazy right?"

-Seung Hyun

"I'm just sad. I finally realized that you're not worthy of my affections because you're not willing to put yourself out there for love, afraid that you'll get hurt, because you can only love yourself."- Bom

"I have fallen for you but not enough for me to be brave enough to get hurt. I am a coward. You deserve better."

-Young Bae