Chapter 39: Getting to know me

After two hours of much needed rest Mizuki was ready to go out with her future parents, looking through her clothes Mizuki didn't know what to wear. And the mirror had stopped working, which she had put down to Chaos closing the time gate. After finally deciding on a white denim skinny jeans, pale blue crop top and white cardigan Mizuki was ready. Zeke was still with Artemis and Luna so she decided to take Luna P with her, she liked having the small toy with her because it was like having a piece of her sister with her. Picking up a shoulder bag and slipping her brooch inside it Mizuki made her way out, Seiya had gone to meet up a little earlier with Usagi so Mizuki would be walking alone. Once out of the apartment block Mizuki began to make her way to the park where they agreed to meet, Luna P was floating along next to her which caused some strange looks from people. Thinking quickly Mizuki changed Luna P into a keyring and attached it to her bag, then checking her watch she made her way to the park. 

"Usagi! Seiya!" Mizuki called to them seeing them talking by the fountain.

Running over to greet them Mizuki smiled, it felt weird to be alone with them since she had only ever been alone with the starlights. Usagi was a little nervous being with Mizuki because she still didn't trust her feelings, it was like she wanted to believe that the future Mizuki had experienced was a good one but she still wasn't sure if she could abandon Mamoru even though she had seen that he was happy in Mizuki's future.

"So um where do you both want to go?" Mizuki asked.

"I don't know, where would you like to go Mizuki?" Seiya asked resting a hand on her shoulder.

"How about the art gallery? Marina said that she had a painting there, we might even see the girls there too. I want them to know that you know about who I really am." Mizuki explained.

Usagi internally groaned, an art gallery? Why of all places did Mizuki want to go there? Usagi thought it must be the Seiya part of her, but after glancing over at him decided that she had got the fascination of art from someone else.

"Why do you want to go to the art gallery Mizuki?" Usagi asked.

"I've always loved art, you helped to install that love in me Usagi." Mizuki said as they walked.

"Really? Me?" Usagi asked confused.

"Yes, when you became queen you found a love for art. Most of it was art that was brought from the old kingdom on the moon, you had them put up around the palace to remind you of your family there. Although the paintings of the moon royalty you left there, that's what Queen Serenity told me anyway." Mizuki said and Usagi paused.

"Queen Serenity?" She asked.

"Yeah, her spirit lives on the moon. When I was gathering the planet crystals I went to the moon before going home to Kinmoku, it was there I found out who I was. And I met Queen Lunaria and Queen Serenity, they are both wonderful people too." Mizuki said.

Usagi smiled slightly at the thought that Mizuki had seen her mother, when Usagi first found out that she was Princess Serenity she was confused at how she could have two mothers. But after speaking with Luna and Queen Serenity her self she was able to understand a little more, and looking at Mizuki she could see that Mizuki was taking it easier than she did. Once they made it to the art gallery Mizuki was very eager to look for more of Marina's work, taking a look at the map of the gallery Mizuki began to walk around reading everything she could about the paintings. Usagi had to admit that the paintings in this gallery were beautiful, some of them she felt looked more like pictures than paintings.

"Mizuki!" A voice called.

Usagi looked and saw that it was one of Mizuki's friends, she had blue hair and matching eyes and was dressed in a white dress with a blue belt and denim jacket.