Chapter 18: Mercury Trouble

Mizuki held the different planet crystals, she currently had six out of the eight planet crystals. All that were left were Mercury and Venus, floating in the air Mizuki heard an annoyed grumble from Zeke in her bag. He didnt like being carried to was stuck to staying in the bag, Mizuki admired the crystals noticing differences between all of them. The Pluto crystal was dark and ominous , the Neptune crystal interior moved slightly like the flowing tide, the Uranus crystal was smokey and resembled the wind, the Saturn crystal sparkled slightly like the small balls that floated through the sky on the planet's surface, the Jupiter crystal had small sparks of electricity coursing through it and the Mars crystal had small flames on the inside. Mizuki loved the crystals and each time she collected one she felt them all feel more complete and she knew that once all eight of them were together they would feel complete, Mizuki quickly put the crystals into her bag and then headed for Mercury. 

"Zeke!" Mizuki called over the sound of her flight. "Pass me the Luna pen just in case." 

Pausing in flight Zeke popped his head out of the bag and passed her the pen, Mizuki then transformed her appearance so that in case she bumped into any scouts she'd be protected. Once her appearance had changed she made her way to the blue planet that was quickly coming into view, she had flown over Earth and Venus and was now ready to begin her decent. Mizuki looked at the watery planet as her feet made contact with the surface, but something wasn't right. There were lights on in the Mercury Palace, the planet was supposed to be abandoned like the others. With her feet moving through the thin layer of water that covered the ground Mizuki began to walk to the watery palace, she was glad that she had changed her looks before landing since it was clear that someone was here.

"Who could possibly be here?" Mizuki thought aloud.

Walking to the doors of the palace Mizuki pushed them open, only to come face to face with five scouts. Mizuki's now brown eyes went wide and her breath was caught in her throat, it was the inner scouts which had decided to take on the task of stopping Twilight Moon. Mizuki stared at them and pulled her bag tighter on her shoulders.

"Give us the planet crystals." Mars said making the first move.

"Trust me when I say you wont be getting them from me Sailor Mars." Mizuki said her eyes burning into the dark haired scout.

"How do you know my name?" Mars asked.

"I know more than that, and you wont be getting the crystals back. I'm doing this to save not only the people of Kinmoku but also the people of all planets, and I'm doing this for my family too." Mizuki said tears filling her eyes. "Now I don't want to fight you, so please just let me take the crystal and be on my way."

"You wont be getting the Mercury crystal, or the silver crystal." Jupiter said standing tall with Mars.

"I don't want the stupid Silver Crystal, believe me the last thing I would do is anger Serenity." Mizuki said wiping a tear that had fallen down her cheek.

"You don't want the silver crystal?" Mercury asked.

"I don't have time for questions! The people of Kinmoku are dying right now, I need to get back and save as many as I can before I face Chaos." Mizuki yelled, her voice full of passion. "I'm the only one who can defeat him! Ever since Serenity became queen she's unable to transform, so its up to me!"

The inner senshi gasped, no one knew that Serenity couldn't transform. Only those who were close to her or knew her before she became queen knew that, so how did this Kinmoku scout know about it? Chibi Moon walked forward and looked up at Mizuki, there was something in her eyes that Chibi Moon couldn't figure out.

"Please move Chibi Moon, I have somewhere to be." Mizuki said trying to push past her sister.

"No." Chibi Moon said looking up at the scout. "How do you know about my mama? Tell me right now."