Chapter 2: Telling the World

Again the group of Senshi stood watching as the starlights were preparing to leave, but this time it was different. Earlier that morning Usagi had called a meeting with her senshi explaining that her and Mamoru were no longer together, though everyone was disappointed at the fact that the couple they had fought to protect would cease to exist they were happy that their princess was able to follow her heart. Which was pointing to a dark haired Starlight. Minako was exited at the fact that Usagi was in love with an idol which caused everyone to roll their eyes, it was at this point that Setsuna explained about Crystal Tokyo. Although her future with Mamoru had changed, Crystal Tokyo was still thriving under Usagi's rule. And the king who ruled by her side was Seiya. The group breathed a sigh of relief that they would still be able to live in Crystal Tokyo, although each of them had individual dreams of what they want for the future most of them would be very beneficial to the future of the small planet.

"Its time for us to leave now." Taiki said, his calm violet eyes showing a hint of sadness.

Seiya stepped forward to embrace the brown haired scout but he raised a hand, clearly annoyed at the situation. Taiki and Yaten took a hold of the princesses hands, casting a small glance back at the friends they had made while fighting Galaxia. Casting their eyes to the sky they called out.

"Sailor Teleport!" They cried and then disappeared from sight.

Usagi looked at the spot where the group of three once stood, she sighed deeply then turned to face Seiya. His soft blue eyes were moist with tears, so Usagi stood on her tip toes and planted a soft kiss onto his lips. This simple act calmed Seiya and made her realise that everything will be ok, after they finished the kiss they glanced back at the other senshi. It was time for something big and they are all terrified of the reaction, it was time to tell their families about their secret identities. Because it was time to build Crystal Tokyo. Seiya decided to go with Usagi to her parents house, and the other scouts went to tell those closest to them. After they had told everyone Usagi would harness the power of the Silver Crystal to show everyone in the world their true identities, and then construction would begin. Everyone was terrified of what people would say, but Setsuna assured them that once the news had spread and the memories of Silver Millennium returned everyone on earth would rejoice and help to build Crystal Tokyo. Usagi and Seiya began to walk to the Tsukino household, as they walked they talked about what they would say and how they would say it.

"Odango, calm down. Everything will work out in the end, and I promise that you're going to be the best queen this planet has ever seen." Seiya said planting a kiss on top of her blonde hair.

"Thank you Seiya, I just don't know what my parents are going to say about you." She said giving him a slight nudge.

"The fact that I can turn into a girl, or the fact that I'm dating you?" Seiya joked.

When they reached the Tsukino household Usagi pushed open the door, slipping her shoes off and placing them onto the shoe rack. Seiya followed suit taking his shoes off and placing them next to Usagi's, the two then stepped into the house and then into the sitting room. Looking in Usagi saw that her whole family was there, her mother, father and younger brother. Ikuko Tsukino was sitting on the sofa reading a book while Kenji and Shingo were playing video games on the tv, raising her head Ikuko smiled at her daughter.

"Come on in Usagi, who's that you have with you?" She asked glancing behind the blonde.

"Um mom this is Seiya, and there is something we want to tell you all." Usagi said stepping deeper into the sitting room.

Kenji and Shingo clearly didn't want to stop playing the video game so Usagi walked over and turned it off, Shingo almost threw the controller at her but it was caught before it hit her by Seiya. Kenji looked at the dark haired man who was not Mamoru and eyed him carefully, he hadn't really liked Mamoru because of the countless times that he had made his daughter cry over one thing or another. Glancing at his wife he could tell that the conversation was going to be serious, so Kenji stood and offered a hand to Seiya.