Chapter 30: Gain their Trust

Mizuki made her way to the rooftop to eat her lunch, Taiki, Yaten and Seiya had left just moments before so she would be eating lunch alone until she made some new friends. She had her lunch bag with her so decided to eat where she usually would with her friends in the future, she then remembered that if she didn't succeed here then she would never see her friends again. This made her more determined than ever to destroy chaos once and for all, opening the door to the roof Mizuki noticed no one was here. So she made her way over to the railing and sat down, leaning her back against the bars. She unfolded the fabric holding her lunch box and then opened it up, she had made it this morning when she was preparing lunch for her and the others. She was taught from when she was little by Sailor Jupiter who taught her a lot when it came to cooking and baking, so she had used some of those skills to make her lunch this morning. Picking up her chopsticks Mizuki began to eat her lunch silently.

Usagi and her friends looked for Mizuki, they had looked outside and in the dining hall but couldn't find her. So they then decided to try the rooftop, it was the only place left in the school to look apart from all the classrooms but no-one was aloud to eat there. Usagi was eager to find Mizuki so she could eat her own lunch, Makoto had made some cookies as well as a lunch box for them to share and she desperately wanted to eat it. Opening the rooftop door Usagi saw Mizuki sitting alone and eating her lunch, she looked so lonely eating her lunch that Usagi felt sorry for her.

"Hey Mizuki!" She called skipping over.

"Oh um hello, you're name was Usagi right?" Mizuki asked looking up from her lunch box.

"Yep that's me! Why are you sitting here alone?" She asked sitting on the floor next to her.

"No-one really wants to speak with me, they all want to speak with my brothers instead. So I get left out a lot, and I used to sit on the rooftop with my friends at my other school." Mizuki said sighing. "I miss them so much."

"Oh you dropped this." Usagi said producing the crystal and cat keyring's.

"Thank's for bringing it back to my, my mother would be so mad if I lost this." Mizuki said slipping the keyring into her bag. "Would you and your friends like to join me for lunch? Or did you wonder where my brothers were?"

"We would love to have lunch with you, right girls?" Usagi asked her friends behind her.

Each of the girls smiled and sat down in a circle, each of them pulled out a small lunchbox and began to eat it's contents. Mizuki picked up one of her Onigiri rice balls and was about to take a bite from it when she caught Usagi looking at it with drool dripping from her chin.

"Um would you like one Usagi?" Mizuki offered holding her lunch box out.

"Oh I would hate to take some of your lunch from you, well maybe just a little taste..." She said picking up the second Onigiri. She then took a big bite exposing the salmon on the inside. "This is so good!"

"Thank you, my aunt taught me how to make them when I was little." Mizuki said smiling at Makoto, it was strange to be so close to them and not have them know who she was. "Oh Michiru I finished your part." Mizuki said pulling the sheet music from her bag.

"Thank you I'll practice a little more tonight. Once you know the date for the concert let me know ok?" Michiru asked.

"Of course, it might be within the next couple of days though. They are eager to do another concert since the last one was such a success." Mizuki said remembering what she was told the night before.

The girls continued to speak for the rest of their lunch break, it wasn't what they had planned to do but they were happy all the same. They couldn't see how this girl could be a new enemy, she was so much like Usagi that it seemed hard to believe. But Haruka was still uneasy about her, she always was when it came to new scouts. Or new people for that matter. The bell soon sounded and the afternoon lessons began, Mizuki didn't realise how smart she was until she came to this school. In the future all the kids her age were on the same level as her, but here there were a lot of kids who couldn't even answer basic maths questions that Mizuki had been able to do when she was six. She soon found her self being moved into one of the higher classes so that she was with more people her own level, the final bell ended for the day and Mizuki packed up her books. Ami walked over to her and smiled.