Chapter 6: New sister.

Mizuki continued to practice on the piano, every day she would wake up and spend an hour practicing. Most days she would practice songs that were written in piano books, but she would also write her own songs. Once she had finished practice she would get ready for the day and then go to her lessons with Mercury-Sensei, she was learning a lot about the responsibilities of a sailor scout and also about the reason we have scouts. Her mother Serenity would ask her questions at the dinner table while Mizuki tried not to gag, Serenity was having weird food cravings again with this pregnancy and this time she craved pickles dipped in chocolate covered in whipped cream. Mizuki loved to sit with her mother and speak to the baby growing in her mother's womb, it made her feel like she had a close bond with the baby. Serenity loved to watch how exited Mizuki was about the baby, and she also loved how close she knew the two of them would be. And not only that, all her friends were pregnant too. She had used the power of the silver crystal to bring back Kunzite, Zoisite, Jadeite and Nephrite. They in turn had married the scouts that they had fallen in love with back in the time of Silver Millennium.

"Mizuki, why don't you go for a walk. I have some things I need to do, so I'll ask if one of the scouts can take you shopping or if you want to the park." Serenity suggested while running her fingers through Mizuki's thick black hair.

"What things mama? Can I help?" Mizuki asked looking at her mother's soft smile.

"This is queen stuff sweetheart, maybe when your older I'll teach you if you become queen." Serenity said smiling.

"If? I thought I will become queen?" Mizuki asked sounding a little annoyed.

"What I mean is, if you want to become queen. Its a big responsibility, so when you're old enough and I'm ready to step down I'll speak to you about it." Serenity then stood up and rubbed her large bump, it was getting close to her due date and she was more relaxed this time around since she'd already had one baby. "Now how about I ask Auntie Ruka and Auntie Michi to take you to the park?" 

"Ok! Can I go change from my dress?" Mizuki asked gesturing to her princess gown.

With a nod Mizuki ran to her room, she was exited to be able to leave the palace for a while. Entering her room Mizuki walked past her piano to her wardrobe, the piano her father had got her was pale blue and had a white cushion on the seat. When it was given to her it had a big red bow on it and Seiya was thrilled that his daughter had a talent for music, she had a strong voice and could compose beautiful songs. While looking for something to wear Mizuki heard a soft scratching at the door, skipping over she opened it to let two cats walk in. Luna who was expecting kittens soon walked slowly to the bed and then with a soft bound leapt up and sat sighing contently, Artemis walked over to Mizuki and smiled at her.

"Hello princess, how are you today?" He asked smiling.

"Good thanks, how are you feeling Luna?" Mizuki asked while selecting a white shirt and pale blue shorts.

"I can't wait to meet Diana." She stated giving her stomach a lick. 

"Is that the name of one of the kittens?" Mizuki asked while dressing behind a screen.

"Yes, Artemis is going to chose the name for the other kitten. Where are you going princess?" Luna asked smiling at the young princess.

"To the park, Auntie Ruka and Auntie Michi are taking me. Does this look ok?" Mizuki asked while adding two blue bows into her hear shaped Odango.

"You look every inch the princess, although when you go out you might want to hide your crescent mark." Luna suggested.

"Oh yeah, Aunt Makoto suggested I do that when I go to school. But I don't know how." Mizuki said looking into her mirror, there was then a knock on the door and Uranus and Neptune walked in each embracing Mizuki in turn. The pair loved Mizuki, from the moment she was born they felt like she was always supposed to be the moon princess. Uranus and Mizuki were especially close, Mizuki would always turn to Uranus before she would speak to her mother about anything.