Chapter 16: Triton Palace

Mizuki woke up and looked around, she had to adjust her eyes to see in the room but soon enough her eyes adjusted. Looking at her communicator Mizuki switched off the alarm, she hated waking with an alarm but it was necessary on this trip. Mizuki climbed out of the bed and stretched her stiff body, then she picked up her brooch and transformed into Sailor Twilight Moon.

"Zeke?" Mizuki called not seeing her companion.

"I'm through here Mizu! I went to have a look around while you were sleeping, come and see what I found!" Zeke called happily poking his head through the bedroom door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Mizuki said laughing, she picked up her bag and walked out of the room.

She followed Zeke down a long corridor until she came to a room, the doors reminded her of the room where the silver crystal was kept back home. Walking through the doors Mizuki saw a pillar with a dark maroon coloured gem in the centre, it was a beautiful gem and reminded Mizuki of Pluto's garnet rod.

"What is that?" Mizuki asked aloud.

Take the Crystal...

Mizuki looked around the room in shock, who said that?

"Zeke did you hear anything?" Mizuki asked.

"Nope, I didn't hear anything. Why?" Zeke asked.

"No reason..." Mizuki said and then reached her hand out to the crystal, she picked it up and it felt right. This crystal didn't feel like the one back home, this one felt right but it also felt like this was only one part of it. Mizuki admired the crystal and then slipped it inside the pocket of her bag, Zeke looked at her confused but then kept silent. He didn't know why Mizuki was taking the crystal but he knew that she must have a good reason for it, something then caught his attention. Footsteps, two pairs of them.

"Mizuki someone is here, we need to leave for Neptune now." Zeke said and Mizuki snapped into action, she walked to the door and looked to see if she could spot anyone. 

"Collect the Planet Crystals..." The voice speaks again, the voice sounds familiar to Mizuki but she doesn't know where she heard the voice before. Mizuki then looked down the hallway to see it was empty, they needed to leave now.

"The coast is clear, lets get outside before someone see's us." Mizuki said and broke off into a sprint down the hallways, she couldn't remember the way out and she was scared that she was going to bump into the people who were here. "Zeke get in my bag quickly." Mizuki said lowering the bag so he could climb in. Picking it up Mizuki continued to run down the endless hallways until she came to a balcony, not wanting to waste any time she ran to the balcony and focused on the blue planet in the distance.

"Sailor Flight!" Mizuki cried out as she was surrounded by a purple glow, she quickly flew into the sky and glanced back at the palace. It was then she saw two people looking up at her, she was far away so they couldn't make her out but she knew who they were. A teal haired scout raised a hand to her head and looked at Mizuki, the blonde next to her looked annoyed and was tightly holding onto her space sword. Tears filled Mizuki's eyes as she looked at the pair, she quickly turned her back to them and flew away. To the safety of Planet Neptune. Mizuki landed on the planet and instantly felt safe, there were rivers and streams flowing all over the place. The air smelled like the beach in the summer, salty and slightly warm. There wasn't much grass around, it was all rocks. It was like walking over the rocks at the beach, and there were small fish swimming around in the water.

"Check this place out Zeke, its much better than Pluto!" Mizuki said opening the bag and letting Zeke out. "Now come on, I want to find something and then we'll move on."