Chapter 22: Return to Earth

Mizuki and her scouts quickly landed on the surface of the moon, they were exhausted but knew they wouldn't have much time for rest. Pulling her crystal from the bag Mizuki held it close to her heart, then she focused her energy into releasing the people of Kinmoku onto the moon and to the welcoming arms of the Silver Millennium palace. The people of Kinmoku looked around at their new surroundings and began to grow nervous, which was to be expected. Princess Kakyuu placed a hand on Mizuki's shoulder and smiled softly at her with tears escaping her crimson eyes.

"Thank you Mizuki, you saved my people. Now go to your people and save them, I will explain everything to them." She said and released her own transformation.

"It was my pleasure to help your people Princess, my mother and grandmother will help you to get settled." Mizuki said watching as the two past moon queens glided over to her, her scouts from her past life all bowed down to both Queens and so did the people of Kinmoku.

"My dear Selena, I'm so glad that you are safe." Queen Lunaria said placing a warm hand on Mizuki's cheek.

"Mother, I must leave again. I have to journey to earth and help them to prepare for whats to come, are the people of Kinmoku welcome to stay here?" Mizuki asked.

"Of course dear child, now before you leave please take this." Queen Serenity said giving Mizuki a new brooch. It was beautiful crafted, it was a heart shaped brooch with golden wings and a pale purple crystal in the centre. Taking it in her hand Mizuki placed her own crystal inside, then she placed it into her bag.

"Thank you Grandmother, I will use it once we are on earth. Is there a new transformation phrase?" Mizuki asked.

"Yes, and when the time is right you will know it. The brooch is the one that you owned in your past life, it has been kept safe for the day you would return.

"Thank you, both of you." Mizuki said giving them both a hug before she again joined hands with her scouts, no. Her friends.

Giving them a nod they all joined hands, beautiful pure white moonlight began to surround each of them as their power began to surge. Taiki and Yaten had never seen anything like this before, it was like they were the very essence of the moon, as the light began to grow Mizuki could feel the love each of them had for each other and for her. Then with a loud yell, without any practice at all they all yelled in sync.

"Sailor Flight!" And with that they began to soar through space towards the small planet earth, as they drew closer Mizuki could see some Youma attacking. They weren't strong so they were most likely sent to test the waters and see how strong the scouts are, but they hadn't seen their powers combined yet.

Each of the girls began to release the grips they had on other girls hands and began to soar independently still staying close to Mizuki, they were flying at such speed that when they collided with the earth huge shock waves were sent through the ground alerting the scouts who weren't aware of the Youma attack. Neo Queen Serenity rose to her feet and ran to the window, she saw the balls of moonlight and then she saw the Youma.

"Scouts! Youma!" She cried and they all ran out of the palace.

Mizuki rose to her feet and glared at the Youma that was before her, it was vile to look at because she knew this thing was designed to kill people. Her scouts assembled around her the moonlight slowly fading from their bodies, her future scout's Fuku's were now identical in design to her past scouts. Pulling her new brooch from her bag she smiled, they were now all united and it was time for her to dress in the correct attire. She held her brooch high just as the Youma fired an attack directly at her, she leapt high into the air and then cried.

"Twilight Crystal Power! Make-Up!" She cried out and felt her body begin to transform.

The ribbons encased themselves around her original Sailor Fuku and began to change, her skirt began to change to a pale blue colour and her shorts disappeared, the sides on her leotard also vanished, her back and front bows were pale purple and her neck tie was the same shade as her skirt. Circle accessories adorned her odango and the final touch was a subtle purple vest covering her bust and a choker around her neck. Even her hair began to change, instead of it being a solid black colour it was now dark purple on the tips.