Chapter 17: Titan Palace

Mizuki rose from the surface of the planet Uranus and flew into the sky, she barely had time to rest on Uranus so she was eager to reach Saturn as quickly as she could. Looking in her hand Mizuki saw the Uranus crystal, it was a pale yellow colour and had a smokey quality to it which reminded Mizuki of the wind that was constantly blowing on the planets surface. The entire planet was surrounded in a strong wind but when Mizuki landed not a single strand of her hair was out of place and her skirt didnt ruffle, it was almost like the wind had no effect on her physically. Wasting no time Mizuki found the Uranus crystal and then left for the ringed planet of Saturn.

Mizuki landed on the surface of Saturn completely worn out, she wasn't supposed to use Sailor Flight as much as she had because it used so much energy. Again Mizuki was awed by the planet, small puddles were dotted around the surface of Saturn and small yellow balls were floating from the ground giving the planet a mysterious look which Mizuki felt perfectly fitted Sailor Saturn. Mizuki began to walk towards the palace that she saw in the distance, but she didn't know if she'd be able to make it. Her legs were beginning to feel like lead and keeping her eyes open was a struggle, it took everything inside her to not fall to the ground and sleep.

"Zeke I'm exhausted, might need more than just six hours sleep here...." Mizuki said yawning.

"Dont worry Mizu, I don't think the scouts will come back just yet. Maybe they figured out your plan to planet jump and take the crystals." Zeke said trying to keep Mizuki's mind going so she wouldn't keel over and fall asleep.

"Thats what I was thinking, so after we've gone here we're going to Jupiter and Mars then we're going to Mercury and finishing with Venus, they wont expect us to do that. And I want to be able to sleep for years on the moon." Mizuki said as she pushed oped the doors to the palace, Zeke quickly ran ahead to find the room where the crystal was kept so that Mizuki would be able to leave quickly once she woke up. Mizuki however was quickly looking for a room in which to sleep, her feet were beginning to drag along the floor and she was loosing her footing in her heels. Opening a final door Mizuki saw a plush bed, and she didn't waste any time in rushing over to it, powering down and climbing under the sheets. Mizuki's eyes became heavy as sleep claimed her, but as she slept a dream started.

Mizuki was walking along a battered looking planet, there were small hut like houses but they were made from a white stone which looked like marble. It was clearly a planet that was battered by war, but to Mizuki it felt like home...

"Where am I?" Mizuki asked hoping for an answer.

"Where it all began my dear Selena." A calm female voice said.

"Who are you? Please show your self to me." Mizuki asked taking a step forward on the surface of the broken planet.

Suddenly in a cloud of pale purple smoke a woman was formed, long dark purple hair hung down her back in thick waves, her eyes were a soft shade of blue and she looked very familiar to Mizuki. But she didn't know where she had seen this woman before. She was dressed in a fine gown which reminded Mizuki of her mother's gowns, but this one had an ombre from white to pale blue to dark purple at the bottom. and the accents on it were purple instead of golden like on her mothers many gowns, the woman smiled at Mizuki and eyed her up and down.

"My you have grown my dear one, it has been many moons since I have last seen you." The woman said wiping a small tear from her eye.

"I'm sorry your highness, but I don't know who you are." Mizuki said feeling bad that she was causing this woman grief.

"Of course you don't know me, I'm not your current mother. But my dear Selena, like your mother Neo Queen Serenity you have two sets of parents." The woman explained taking a small step towards Mizuki. "I am Queen Lunaria, and I am your mother from the time of the Twilight Moon Tribe." The woman said and Mizuki felt something stir inside her.